Louis Tomlinson Imagine 39

***************

"Are you scared?" He asks. His tone inviting, his body enticing, seductive, eager.

"No." My voice contradicting my answer. It's the complete opposite of his'. Shy, timid, quiet....but not scared. More accurately, nervous or anxious.

His brow rises creating wrinkles on his forhead. His tongue darts out to wet his lips and as a result my panties dampen further. That tongue.

"What do you want?" Of course, there has to be a reason I'm at his door in the middle of the night instead of in the guest bedroom he graciously allowed me to borrow for the night.

Does his cock count?

"You."

"Pardon?" His accent has always dominated any word he's spoken, like a parasite taking over a host.

"I want you to fuck me." I breathe. "Fuck me like there's no one else in the world that can satisfy my sexual hunger other than you. Fuck me like I have no where to be tomorrow so the use of my legs is unecessary. Fuck me until I scream mercy." He's probably confused but hopefully he can make out the words 'fuck' and 'me'.

Apparently so because he grabs me by my waist and pulls me against his swelling dick.

"Your mouth..." he doesn't finish because I know what it does to him.

He attaches his mouth to my throat and sucks and kisses me to my hips. He takes his fingers and runs them along the band of my sweats pulling them down and letting them fall to my ankles. He's crouched, knees bent in front of me leaving feather light kisses against the fabric covering my sex.

"Oh, baby." He sighs. "I can tell how wet you are, you're a good girl."

His tongue drags a long line along the fabric startling me and almost putting me on my ass. What are legs? What is standing?

My gasps are embarrassing and as uncontrollable as a rebellious eighteen year old.

"Louis plea-" I stop when his hand slips into my panties and over clit. He stands grabbing me at the waist and vigorously rubbing two fingers over the most sensitive part of me.

My hands reach for his shoulders in support and he buries his head into my neck, kissing once and breathing heavy.

He hasn't kissed my lips, but as long as he continues what he's doing I won't care that he's doing what I asked. Fucking me.

"Come on!" He picks up his pace and bites me. I scream but don't move. I'm so close. A finger, two, three enters me and his thumb replaces his fingers. He's fully cupping my sex and is the sole reason for me being vertical at the moment.

I start to shake and everything in me goes mute, I'm not sure who is screaming, I don't know how we ended up on the bed, or how I got on my stomach or when he entered me but I can feel Louis against me holding me against the mattress slamming into me in our own tempo.

"Arghh!" I shout into the mattress. This is too much. I know I asked for it but dear God.

"One more." He says through clenched teeth. "C'mon!" He slams once and then again. "Shit!" He pulls out before I can come again and the result of us is on my back.

I can't breath because my face is buried into his mattress. I lift my head and flip onto my back.

"Move." He orders. He directs me off of his bed and to his door. I nearly trip off of my pants and panties at my ankles. What a dick! But also...what a dick.

***************
Sorry about the ending, wasn't very nice was it?

~Cassie ♡