2.

Breathless I gasp for air, and grab myself to be sure this is real. A DREAM..

Thank goodness it was just a dream. The explosion, the opening of the package, even the voice. It all sounded so real. And felt so so much realer.

I can't believe it. As I walk over to my bathroom I can't seem to get my head straight on how real that dream felt. Almost feels like Deja vu.

I flick on the light and walk over to the sink, I reach for my toothbrush and tooth paste. As I begin brushing my teeth I take a glance at the mirror.

Oh god, look back down. My hair is sprawled up in so many different directions you wouldn't even believe me when I tell you. I just straightened it yesterday night.

I wrapped it with not one, not two, but several hair wraps. For it to come out of all of them is crazy. I finish brushing my teeth and then proceed to wash my face.

Looks like I better hear the straightener up. I reach down under the sink, into the cabinet and grab my flatiron, brush and comb.

As I begin brushing my hair I notice it appears longer than I noticed the night before. Maybe I could be overthinking. But I also haven't straightened my hair in ages and shrinkage is a mother ******.

Either way it appears longer as I begin straightening each piece nice and neat to get the results I want. Once I'm done I turn off my flatiron and unplug it to allow it to cool down. Once it's cool I place it back under the cabinet.

I grab my hair serum out of the cabinet and squirt a little on the palm of my hand. Run it through my hair then I take the brush and brush over it to assure it gets on every piece.

I touch up my eyebrows using this eyebrow gel to straighten them out. And place on my glasses. Not I am eat for the day. My hair looks great, face clean. Now to choose something to wear.