Happy Birthday Chancho!

Camila's POV
I was so pumped up and excited! We had just finished our last show until the half way point in our tour, and it was my nineteenth birthday tomorrow!

I can't wait for the cake! God I love cake! And pizza! And food! Anyways I can't wait!

I walked around the corner to go and get another outfit on after the show, and I all I see is confetti, and then a sparkly Dinah Jane run out from underneath it all.

"Happy early birthday Chancho! I can't believe you are turning 19 tomorrow!" Dinah beamed while lifting me up in the air and tossing me over her head and onto her shoulders.

I felt my cheeks heat up for some reading and I beam back down at her. It must be from the bright lights. Them I see a spitting Normani and Lauren crawl out from under neath the confetti, being trailed by a giggling Ally.

"Dinah! I told you to wait till I got all my makeup off!" Lauren screeched as Normani helped her pluck the confetti off of her eyelids. Ally giggled again and went over to help.

I giggled and looked over at Dinah. The light was reflecting beautifully off of her skin and the confetti only accented it- Karla Camila Cabello! What are you talking about! She is your best friend! You are not attracted to her in anyway!

I look back at Dinah to see her staring at me with a hopeful grin. I realize I haven't said anything yet and I stutter. "I-I- Uhh- Thanks Dinah! You did all of this for me?" I ask.

She smiles and nods. "But I couldn't have done it without the girls! Especillay LoLo!" She beams. "Shut up Dinah. Happy birthday Camz!" Lauren grunted and then smiled.

They all sang happy birthday and I blew out my candles that were on my cake. "OMG! THE CAKE TASTES LIKE PIZZA!" I scream overjoyed with my mouth full. Who needs plates or forks?

The girls laugh and Ally raises her hand. I smirk and go over and hug her tightly. "Thank you Allycat!" I smile. I look over at Normani who is standing quietly in the center of the room. "Manibear! Come here!" I coo.

She shuffles over to me and I koala hug her. "Dang Normani! You got some abbs girl!" I snicker in surprise. I look over at Lauren in time to see her frown in.... was it possibly... jealousy? I'll have to talk to her later about that.

Afterwards, we all went back to the hotel and we crashed. I woke up on top of Dinah's boobs and I saw Lauren doing the same to Normani. I blush and fall back asleep.