Childhood

Kids .

What describe kids ? Hapiness , joy , being safe and loved by their families . 

But sometimes , kids don't find these things in their lives . But instead , the ones that should make them happy and safe make them cry and sad . 

That's my child memories . I don't remember a single day when i smiled or laughed . 

_________________________________________

I woke up by a violent sound comming downstairs . My mother is drunk again . I live with her alone since my dad died from overdose . I hear her foothsteps getting closer to my bedroom door .

"FAAYE !" I hear her yell my name .

She enters the room and come to me . She begins hitting my back until I open my eyes.

"Did you prepare dinner ?"

I look at my clock witch was next to me. 3am .

"No-"

"WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH"

And then the torture started . She beggin messing with my hair and she suddenly throw me on the floor with her foot . Tears blur my vision as i try to calm her down .

"Mom ... I'll go prepare you somehing right now ... Please just stop"

She didn't . She continue hitting me on my stomach with her leg until i black out . 

                                                                         ꧁✩꧂

I woke up finding myself on the floor . I suddendly feel sick . I rush just in time to the bathroom and start throwing up . I haven't eaten in two days so i really don't know what i'm throwing up . I feel dizzy and just when i touch my head , i find a little of blood . Fuck . She even hit my head . I hate admiting it but I wish she died with my father . I'm beggining to have enough of all this shit .

I hear her calling my name . What is it this time ? Is she going to kill me now ? I hope not .

I am greeted with an expression I've never saw before . Is she ..... smiling ? But I see that there is some people I never saw with her . A woman that seem in her early foorty and a man . 𝑨 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏 . He has black waivy hair that just are inches beneath his eyes and green deep eyes that I could stare into them for hours without getting bored . 

My mom start talking : "Hi sweetheart , come sit here " she waves the spot next to her .

Did she call me ..... 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 ???? Wow . I guess those people are quite important . 

"Hi . My names Mrs Elise . I am here with my son to ask if you could get married with my son ."

I look at my mother , confused . What the hell ? 

"Yes she agreed . I already talked to her yesterday about that , right sweetheart ?" my mom asked me . 

"What ? Wait n-"

I started arguing but my mom pinched me on my thigh . Ouch . What the holly hell is happening right now ? I do not want to get married . 

"Alright . You can start to living with us from tommorrow . Goodbye ." the woman says as she begins to leave . 

So it's really true when they say someones life can change in 5 minutes . But I still am confused until i saw my mom with a lot of cash in her money . WAIT DID SHE JUST SELL ME ????? 

No that can't happen .