Part 1. I Hate Him

"What!? You got to to be kidding right?" Ryosuke look at his stepfather in disbeliefs.

Yamada Ryosuke, 22 years old, currently on his third year of college and now he just started his semester break. He's a good looking guy and very attractive despite that he has an issue with his height. In specific words, short.

"I don't know dad.." Kota scratches the back of his head.

Yabu Kota, 25 years old, working as employee at his father's company. In his free time he mostly spend his time in football. He has his own football team with his foreign friends. He's tall, skinny and his eyes will dissapear whenever he's smiling. The very most important thing, he is Ryosuke's stepbrother.

"This past few weeks, you both were busy and struggling with college and work. Why don't you two give yourself a break then? Here's two ticket flight, now pack your things because tomorrow both of you will go to Japan.." Mr.Yabu stated while set the tickets in front of the young guys.

"B-but dad, I still have a lots of work to do at the company", Kota tried to make an excuses.

"You don't need to worried about that Kota, you can leave it to Nakajima-san, and Ryosuke I know that your semester break already started so no more excuses from both of you.." Mr. Yabu insisted.

"I will if this chopstick guy didn't come", Ryosuke point his index finger to Kota.

Kota look at Ryosuke in annoyed, he pull Ryosuke's collar and show his fist right in front of Ryosuke's face. Ryosuke shot a death glared didn't even felt scared with Kota's fierce glared.

"Who do you called chopstick huh, chibi?" Kota gritted his teeth.

Both were changing look in hatred before it break by Mr. Yabu.

"That's enough, for both of you!" Mr. Yabu put his fist on the table, slam it a little.

Ryosuke push Kota who's hand still on his collar. Kota crossed his arms over his chest.

"Like it or not both of you will go to Japan tomorrow, and it's final!" Mr. Yabu made his decision and everyone knew that nobody can change it.

"Tsk this old geezer.." Muttered Kota under his breath.

"Damn it!" Ryosuke cursed while looking the other way.

Definitely both of them didn't happy with the holiday vacation together, since they never get along from their very first met.

"Ma ma, having a vacation together won't hurt ne.. it's only for 2 weeks. You should grab this opportunity to know each other more.." Mrs. Yabu who kept in silence since earlier persuade her son and stepson with a soft and loving voice.

Apparently, Ryosuke's and Kota's faces became softened also their hearts. As expected from the voice of a mother.

"Yes mother.." Both Ryosuke and Kota obeyed their mother.

Mrs. Yabu smiles happily. Mr. Yabu can only sighed with his sons behavior that sometimes give him headache. Fortunately his wife was there for him.

Ryosuke and Kota leave their father's workroom and proceed to their own room, before that Ryosuke had said something to Kota that make him more annoyed than before.

"Just so you know, I'm agreed not because I want to know you but it's because my mother asked me to.." With that Ryosuke left, leaving Kota alone at the front door of Mr. Yabu's workroom.

"Yeah right. Like I'm interested to know you too, tsk.." Kota clicked his tongue in annoyed.

★☆★☆★☆★☆

Ryosuke flipped his recipe book before closed it and throw it on his bed. He sighed heavily, take another recipe book, flip it and throw it just like before.

"Aaarghh, my life is sooo over!" Ryosuke grunts and ruffling his own hair only to make it look messy.

★☆★☆★☆★☆

Kota laid on his bed while his finger strumming the guitar string freely. His eyes stick to the ceiling look blankly, then he stop playing with his guitar. Put it aside and took out his most treasure thing from underneath of his bed. It's a photo album.

He scanned the photos one by one. He curved a smile when his eyes attached to one photo. It was a picture of him when he was 6 with his late mother carried him in her embrace and his father hugging them from behind. They look so happy and perfect together.

"I missed you mom.."

Kota hug the photo album tightly while laying on the bed until he fall asleep, unknowingly tears were falling from his eyes.