Chapter 8: Kidnapped Princess

"This is like

     "This is like....a miracle!" Pee Pee was in shock "I've only ever heard of you, you're like a legend!"

"We need your help, Sargent," Simmons said, "we need to go to Arlong park.....for some reason....i don't know why actually they didn't tell us yet. But these kids want to go."

"We want a map! The other half to the one that's up my butt!!" Jeffy said.

"...I didn't need to know that," Woody said, "anyway what kind of map?"

"A map to help us find the One Piece," Pee Pee.

"What a minute!? The One Piece!?" Brooklyn gasped.

"Well shit, mate, no wonder Alrong tore the other half!" Simmons said.

"Ok I see what this is about," Woody nodded, "I would usually strictly say no to this, because Arlong is the most powerful and meanest fish man and pirate across the East Blue. If he saw your pretty friend here, he could snag her and keep her as a mate. That's what those fishmen do. They kidnap women and children. Slave the children and forcefully breed with the women.

"Mate, why haven't we gotten this guy!?" Simmons asked.

"Because he is tough and dangerous? I don't know," Brooklyn said.

Chef Pee Pee looked at Sarah, concerned, "I don't like the sound of that. It won't be safe for you, Sarah. The fish man could seriously hurt you."

"I'm a tough girl." Sarah said.

"I like your attitude, little young lady, but if you do come with us, we have to have our eyes on you and make sure none of those beasts come for you." Wood suggested.

"Can I stay? Fish smell funny," Screwball raised his hand.

"We could use your help, Screwball," Woody smirked.

"Oh rats. Alright."

"So where should we go?" Brooklyn asked.

"Well you all have a ship?"

"Yeah I bought one. It's called Poopy Butt, it's named after my doggy," Jeffy said.

"Alright," Woody looked surprised.

They all then head to the ship and set their things down.

"I did hear that Arlong is coming here tomorrow, if we go now, but a different way we could get there in time before Arlong gets back," Woody suggested.

"Why don't we just ask him," Mr Pig asked.

"I agree with Mr Pig," Brooklyn said.

"Me as well," Jeffy said.

"It would be too dangerous," Woody said. But he stopped and thought about it turning to Screwball.

"What?"