Story Idea

Summary: Bella had always wondered if the CEO is really human or not

Summary: Bella had always wondered if the CEO is really human or not. The man had always managed to survive every death she knew could easily kill a human. Falling out of a ten story building, being thrown in a trash confactor, in a incinerator. She'd even bet that if Catnap went along with his revenge plan, the CEO could take being blown to smithereens without a problem. Whatever it is, Bella just wants answers to who or what the CEO is. Who would've guessed four certain Smiling Critters could find the answers she was looking for?

Unknown to the toys and human employees living in the factory. There's a secret hidden room underneath the factory, which was discovered by Dogday, Hoppy Hopscotch, Bubba Bubbaphant, and PickyPiggy, having discovered the key to Hell where they met their partners.

The room has a book. Not just any book. One that belongs one of the oldest overlords in existence. Curiosity getting the better of them, the four smiling critters decide to take a look.

Little did they know, they would learn secrets about the CEO, that they really shouldn't know about in the first place. Secrets that were indeed very sacred.