028. ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠᴜʟɴᴇʀᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

❝So, I guess it all started when...❞

It was a rainy day. Y/n was wearing a black dress that went under to her knees. Y/n just wanted a hot drink, she's had a rough day. Well, week. Everyone can argue that whatever one's problems are,  it comes from the family. I suppose that's true. Partly in some cases and mostly in others. Y/n has just gotten back from a funereal. The girl switched off her phone wanting to ignore the texts from her mother and siblings. They were grieving too but in Y/n's mind, she lost the most. Call her selfish, call her self centered but at this moment in time she honestly just didn't know any better. Y/n and her family weren't allowed to properly attend the funereal for a reason Y/n and Dahyeon weren't ready to share. 

Y/n sighed. She was freezing as she left her jacket in her mother's car after the long drive back home. Then she saw a building. A blowing alley to be specific. 

So she went it.

❝Do you, uh have tea or hot chocolate or something hot to warm me up?❞ She asked the worker attending the snack bar.

❝I can give you nacho's and a room temp ice tea?❞ He offered not really knowing what to give girl who was head to toe soaking wet from the rain, where all black and had mascara running down her face. ❝That good?❞ He asked as the girl nodded. ❝That'll be 8 bucks.❞

Y/n went to reach in her pocket only remember. Her jacket is in her mother's car.  ❝I, uh-❞

❝Will be paying buy card.❞ A voice spoke giving the worker a card. 

Y/n looked back. She saw a handsome red head giving her a smile. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie and grey sweatpants. ❝Add a coke and two off those lollypops, Cheery.❞ He tapped the card on the machine and the worker left and came back with the order. 

❝Thanks.❞ Y/n spoke as the red head handed her the paper tray. 

❝Don't be we're sharing.❞ He smiled extending a hand ❝I'm Ryu.❞

❝Y/n.❞ 

❝Nice to meet you.❞ Ryu commented taking the drinks in his hands going to table. ❝Sit with me?❞ He asked. Y/n nodded. He looked at her, up and down. ❝Forgot a jacket? And what's with the whole funeral fit?❞ He asked lightly. 

Y/n sat down place the tray of nachos before taking one and putting it in her mouth. ❝Sort just came from one.❞ 

Ryu raised a brow. ❝Oh, who died?❞ 

❝My dad.❞

❝Oh.❞ The red head paused not really knowing how to respond to that. ❝Sorry for your loss.❞

The girl sighed. ❝Yeah.❞

Wow, You really couldn't have sugar coated that better?