Explaining story (IMPORTANT!)

So uhmmmmm.... I'm explaining how Tioka fought the Queen of Arcilo because I think it is a bit complicated. Soooo yeaaahhh...

Tioka fought the Queen hundreds of years ago before the ninja's generation. And you're probably thinking, 'how could she fight the queen hundreds of years ago? She would probably be dead after that and not live!' Well, she eventually died but got reincarnated somehow. Ray and Maya (Is that Kai's parent's names?) found the baby and took her in. After Tioka became one year old, Ray and Maya took blood samples and gave them to her so that she'd be somewhat apart of the family. But, they didn't know that it would give their adopted child the power of purple fire.

Spoilers kinda:

The corruption that was sent upon Tioka made her skin become as black as the midnight sky and made visible streaks of purple and dark blue pierce through her skin. From her head would lead two tall, white horns tipped with a blue. Along with three tails with crystals shaped like spears on the end, which held extremely poisonous chemicals. They would also be detachable. If the corruption got a bit too far then... Some really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bad stuff would happen...