Chapter 1

It was a strange day in hell. Alastor, The Radio Demon, had a weird feeling. He was being summoned to the living world.

Alastor: a mortal soul wants to make a deal? oh this will be fun

Alastor opens a portal to the living realm. He climbs through the portal and looks around. He sees nothing but a small blue blanket on the floor with something wrapped inside it. A note lays propped up against the little blanket. Alastor picks up the note and reads it.

Alastor: Dear Demon. This is Miles, the son of the King and Queen of Auradon. They have wronged me and in return I have taken their child. Now I give it to you, do as you please with it.

Alastor picks up the baby and looks at him. The boy looks at Alastor and giggles. The boy reaches out and touches Alastor's face. He would never admit it but Alastor's heart warmed at seeing the child so happy. He opens a portal back to hell, back to his and Angel Dust's home to be specific.

He is now in his and Angel Dust's room, After the battle with Adam the pair confessed their love for each other. Well Angel did, Alastor just kissed him making them an item. The new couple decided to get a house behind the hotel, so they could have some privacy. Alastor places the child down on the bed. He makes a pile of fresh clothes appear on the child.

Alastor: you are in safe hands little one, nobody will hurt you so long as I'm here

Alastor hears the voice of his very feminine boyfriend.

Angel: Al love I'm home.

Alastor sticks his head around the corner. The couple make eye contact.

Alastor: I have a surprise for you, it's not like my usual surprises

Angel: well I'm excited either way

Alastor: cover your eyes

Angel does as he was asked. the couple walk into the bedroom. Alastor picks up the child and hold him to his chest. He rubs the child's back.

Angel: can I look now babe?

Alastor: yes

Angel uncovers his eyes. He sees Alastor holding a small child. The child couldn't be more than a couple months old. Alastor hands him to Angel. Angel holds the child with his top arms and smiles at the child. The child giggles as it touches Angel's face.

Angel: Al where did you get this child from?

Alastor: I was summoned to the living world. when I arrived this child was on the floor wrapped in nothing but a blue blanket. there was a note with him. he is a prince, prince of a place called Auradon. his name is Miles. the person was "wronged" by the King and Queen so he stole their son giving them to me.

Angel: what will he do with him?

Alastor: I was thinking, we could adopt him.

Angel's face lights up like a christmas tree. With his lower arms he hugs Alastor and kisses him. The couple smile at each other. They hear a little clap, they look down and see Miles is clapping. Angel chuckles before placing him down on the bed. Angel lightly tickles the young boy making him giggle.

Alastor: I'm going to quickly set up a make shift bedroom for him until we can make a proper one for him

Angel: ok baby, love you

They share another kiss before Alastor leaves the room. Angel is sitting with his back on his pillows. Miles is sitting on his lap looking up at him.

Angel: you'll be ok here Miles, we are going to love you as if you was our own.

Miles lays his head on Angel's fluffy chest. Soon the young prince is asleep on Angel's chest. Angel kisses Miles's head before taking a photo with the young prince. Angel puts his phone down and soon falls asleep himself holding onto Miles.

Alastor walks back into the room. He sees his boyfriend and new son laying together asleep. He has a genuine smile on his face. He walks over to the bed then lays down as well not wanting to ruin this beautiful moment.