Little date❤️

Angel had recently not going to work due to the whole thing being blown up. They were currently under construction. Valentino was still healing from his injuries so that added more to it. Damn dod Angel love all this time off. He got to spend more time with his new boyfriend, go to just do whatever the hell he wanted! Husk, being aware of this, planned a date. A little lunch date at some small place.. 

Angel HAD to look perfect. Well, thats what Angel thought. He could be wearing a garbage bag and he still would be perfect to Husk. 

Angel was currently freaking out about what to wear as Cherri helped him decide.

"Oh cmon! Its just a little date, not like he gonna purpose of nothin! Just wear somthin cute and casual mate!" Cherri said calming down rhe freaked out spider.

"But I gotta look perfect Cherri!- If I dont hes gonna leave me!-"

"ANGEL!" She yelled, getting his attention, "Hes not gonna fuckin leave ya. Ya know that." 

Angel sighed. She was right. He loved him.. he wouldnt leave him on the spot cause he looked bad.. thats something Val would do.. Husk is nothin like him..

"Youre right.." Angel said, the explosive loving women nodded. 

The two went back to picking an outfit.. 

Husk was currently brushing the little fluff on the too of his head. 

"Hello my dear pal!" He heard a radio static voice say behind him.

"What do you want Al..?"

"I heard you were going on a date! I thought I could help you look proper!" 

Husk let out a long exaggerated sigh.. what was this fucker gonna do... Alastor snapped his fingers, Husk now in a suit. A nice dark blue one.

"Nope." Husk said blankly, looking at himself in the mirror. Alastor snapped his fingers again. Husk now in a nice gold suit.

"Cant ya go for something much more casual??" Husk asked, annoyed at the fancyness of the outfits. Angry static came from Alastor for a short moment.

"Of course my dear fellow!" Alastor snapped his fingers. Husk now in his normal black pants black suspenders, but with light pink details on it. He also now had a white button up underneath. He had a matching pink bowtie.

"Casual enough?" Alastor asked, his eye twitching in anger, having a feeling he'd say something.

"Eh.. why so much pink?" Husk asks turning to the demon.

"To compliment your date! Lets be realistic, Angel will most definitely wear something pink and feminine as usual!" Alastor said.

"How'd ya know that-" he was cut off by Alastor disappearing, his shadow slipping under the door "Oh what the fuck- god dammit.." Husk turned to himself in the mirror, looking at his new outfit.

"Eh.. this aint too bad.."

Anthony had the perfect outfit. He wore a white t-shirt with a pink mini shirt.. he had dangling earings with pink hearts on them. He had fur boots that were also pink.. He was currently doing his makeup right now... he put on his favorite lipstick. 

"Ya look absolutely fabulous" Cherri said, looking at Angels look.

"Thanks Cherri" Angel said smiling. The two walk to Husks room. On the way they chatted some more.

"So you been clean and shit?" Angel asks, genuinely curious.

"Surprisingly yes.. I really do wanna see sir pentious again.. and Im sure he go redeemed.. so I have to too." Cherri replies, smiling and blushing slightly..

Angel and Cherri finally get to the felines door. Cherri wished Angel a little 'good luck', and left.

Knock knock knock

"Huskyy.. Im heree!" Angel called out to the cat. Husk opened the door and looked the spider up and down, blushing hardly.

"Wow.." He mumbled.. Anthony giggled. 

"Cmon, lets go ya doofus.." 

Then entire date was just them talking.. about there living life.. before they sold their souls in hell.. all that stuff..

Once back at the hotel..

"Wanna stay with me tonight..? I can rub ya back again!" Anthony offered, smiling. He was happy how tonight had been going.

"Oh uhm-.. love to but-.. not tonight.." Husk says.. embarrassed.

"Awee.. why not?"

"Cause.. I'd rather not talk about it.."

Angel sighed dramatically "Finee.."

"Goodnight Anthony.." Husk said, kissing Angel goodnight.

"Goodnight Husk.." Angel replied against Husks lips as the two kissed..

Husk walked back to his room, content with tonight.. but dreading tomorrow. He went to his room and got undressed.. he plopped on his bed in his boxers and stared at the calendar he had on his wall. In big red mark tomorrow was circled. A large 'H' in the middle of said circle..

Husk sighed knowing Angel was probably gonna find out and try to do something.. for now.. lets just sleep..