~20~

FIRST POV:

"But why?" I asked khaothung, already annoyed by his behaviour.

'Fir, you'll understand everything let him come here."

"I thought it was our date. It's our last prom khaothung why the hell do u want to go with gun and your even asking your boyfriends permission for it and other than that now he's interfering our dates. GREAT! Why not be his boyfriend and leave me. Is that fine to you?" I busted my anger i was holding in.

Jealousy was taking over me. My anger had reached to the highest level the moment khaothung asked if he could go to prom with gun.

"Fir, baby" he took my hand in his hand holding them tight.

"Do you really think I don't wanna go to prom with you? Do u really think i like this idea? NO, ofc I wanna show the world your mine but- can you for once trust me and listen to Gun...once he comes here?" His words calmed me a bit but i was still not convinced.

"Don't expect me to behave with him. Sorry, i won't and I can't." I replied.

He looked down laughing a bit.

"OK! Don't talk sweetly but atleast be careful with your words and listen to him. Trust me you'll understand the whole thing"

"You think im careless? And..and why are you siding him? Your my boyfriend you remember." I said wrapping my hands around his.

"I never said your careless baby...and who is siding him? I'm not. And ofc I'm your boyfriend I can never ever forget that. Your the thing I never wanna forget. Your the best thing that happened to me."

"Hello!" We both heared the voice looking behind. It was gun. Ughh

He sat infront of us awkwardly not uttering a word.

We three were awkward. No one had any idea what we were supposed to speak but one thing i knew was I had to do is claim khao.

The food arrived and yet no words were spoken. My hands were still wrapped around MY BOYFRIEND.

"Are you not gonna eat?" Khaothung asked me making me look at him instead of gun who was sitting infront of us.

"Are you gonna feed me?" I asked, smiling. Khao looked confused as he should be. I know I have two hands to eat but no today i don't need my two hands to work.

It took a few seconds but khaothung understood what I was doing and he didn't even complained about it.

He took the spoon and began feeding me like I asked him too

I expected gun to be jealous, angry and uncomfortable but....he looked happy.

This time I was the one confused. All the time khaothung feeding me he looked carefree and happy. not even bit sadness was visible on his face...

"Are you thinking why I am not jealous?"

Ohh shit, I was caught staring.
I smiled awkward looking at khaothung who was already looking at me smiling.

"Ohh god look at your face. You tried so hard to make me jealous but ended up being jealous." Gun said.

Both of them were by now laughing making me go confused.
To act normal i tried joining their laugh but failed.

"Ohk, look i don't want your BOYFRIEND. You can have him all. Just let me borrow him for prom. Please please please." He was pleading.

"Can you both explain to me what's happening?" I asked.

They both looked at each other and stopped laughing.

"Ok. Wait I'll make you understand everything." Khao finally spoke up.

"So you know off?"

"Off jumpol?" He nodded.

"So Gun has a big fat crush on him."

Gun liked off then why TF he needs my boyfriend?

"And then we have no idea who but someone made this crazy rumours of gun liking me. Which isn't TRUE!"

Khao said pressuring the last sentence.

"But somehow that rumours made off jealous. And he acts possesive whenever that part is mentioned."

"And you both will go to prom together to make off jealous?" I assumed the next sentence.

They both nodded.

"I- gun you don't like my boyfriend right? Like sure sure?"

"100% sure. Im so in love with off that I can't see anyone else now. So you can trust me." He said.

I wasn't uncomfortable anymore. I felt the guilt raising up for screaming at khaothung for no reason. I was happy that khaothung decided to share it with me and ask my permission if I was ok with him going to prom with someone else. Ohh, I got the best Boyfriend in the world.

"Ohk, you can have him for a day. But..but..but only till midnight after that my boyfriend will be back to me." I said holding my finger up in the air point at him.

"Deal. Midnight you can have him."

"Daym, i feel like I'm being sold." Khao Said making us laugh-

"I'm not giving you to anyone. Fight me." I said tightening the wrap around his hands...

Daym, I love this man so much. How did I never realised it before....

-Tbc-

Author's note

Thankyou for waiting.
I'm still not sure if I'm going to post regularly but I will post for sure.
Thankyou for the comments it made me feel a bit good.
I hope y'all not lose interest in this story
hope you'll like it
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋