part 3 🤭

Its now y/n's and megamind's wedding day. Y/n was so happy. They thought that this day would've never come if they never bumped into megamind that one special day.
While y/n was standing at the front of the aisle in their bright and shiny pink suite with bright yellow stars, Lord Farquaad and one of megamind's fans walked down the aisle. Lord farquaad was holding the rings and the fan was holding a basket of flower petals. The fan was crying so hard that there were tears flowing down the aisle. And the flower petals were soaked.
Once everyone was in place it was time for the bride, megamind, to walk down the aisle. Y/n was so happy that they could cry. Once megamind stepped onto the aisle y/n saw how beautiful his dress was. It was so big and puffy that it hit all of the people he walked past. After megamind was at the front of the aisle Lord farquaad held out the rings so they could take them. The rings were perfect. They were barnacle boy and mermaid Man rings. What made them even more perfect was that you could put them together and it played the Weezer theme song. Soon, daddy Shrek said, " do you, y/n, take megamind as your wife in all of your life." Y/n's face was bright red. "Y-yes I do UwU." Y/n squeaked. " Megamind, do you take y/n as you partner in all of your life." Daddy Shrek said. "I do." Megamind said, wiggling his eyebrows. "You may now kiss the bride." Daddy Shrek said, putting his hands together. Megamind and y/n came close together and had a deep kiss. Everyone, aka the two people in the audience, clapped.