꒰ 001

♡ ⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧ lady, hear me tonight!⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧

                ♡ ⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧ chapter 1⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧

𝗡ow they were fucked.
Robby and Bianca were both sitting in front of the headmaster.
They had been caught selling drugs to people outside of the school.
And you'll be wondering: what is wrong with them? don't they even know how to sell drugs without getting caught?

Well the truth is they had been doing this since a long time ago, the problem began the moment in which the biology teacher appeared right next to them after selling the little they had left of crack.

─ Hey it was a productive a day!

Bianca said, actually proud of Robby and herself.

─ Hell yeah it was, can't believe we sold all that in a couple of hours.

Right after Robby said that, Mrs. Harris walked out of the main door of the school.

─ Hey! What are you guys doing?

That was all Mrs. Harris had to say to make Bianca and Robby start to run like dogs with rabies down the street.

Turns out, Mrs. Harris started running too.

❝ What is wrong with that woman? Isn't she like 60? ❞ Bianca said while running for her life.
For Bianca, it was like they had been running during like 20 minutes, when they hardly got far away from the school, or Mrs. Harris.

A few moments later, Bianca tripped with her own shoelaces and ended up eating the pavement.

After that, the biology teacher reached them and took them to the principal's office.

Yes, what a productive day.

                         .  +     ˚ ♡ .

                 ♡     +         ˚
           ·      ♡   * .           
                 +                     ˚   ·    
                        *  ♡

─ Do you guys even know the problems that this can get you in? Both of you can end up in juvie!

Neither Robby or Bianca answered to the headmaster. Of course they were aware of the trouble that selling drugs could get them in, they weren't fucking stupid.
Both of them just started selling drugs because they needed money.

Well life out of school wasn't very nice for Bianca and Robby.

Robby's mom was always here and there, it was like a cycle: she meets a new guy, they meet in a bar, they go home and fuck, she leaves him; and then the cycle starts again.
Robby's mom always tells him that she will be back in a couple of days but she never does, so Robby gets to stay alone in his apartment for a few weeks.