Chapter 1: Prologue

(Author's notes: Yes, this is indeed a Chloe Bourgeois Miraculous Ladybug time travel fixing the future fanfiction story in addition to being the first time travel fix-it fanfiction for Watt Pad I have ever made even if others have already preceded me over the years, but the catch is, in addition to following through with Chloe finally realizing the consequences of her actions in the end of the Revolution episode – not that it'll actually happen when she returns in season six even without Thomas Astruc at the helm, in addition to following through with Chloe's departure in the ending of Revolution, in addition to reluctantly following through with the finalized ending of Miraculous Ladybug's fifth season, and in addition to my take on the future emergence of Hawk Moth II aka Chrysalis which will probably be contradictory to the canonical season six premiere coming to screens across the world in the autumn season of 2024, Chloe dies in the beginning of this chapter where she encounters not only the kwamis of the Chinese and Native American Miracle Boxes, but also the kwamis of other Miraculouses I have invented for the sole purpose of this story only, as well as nothing more or less than the godlike kwami formed whenever the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculouses are conjointly used in unison and whenever someone orders Tikki and Plagg to make their god forms emerge and then combine, as debuted in The Last Day Part 2, Gimmi, the Kwami of Reality Alteration. There, those kwamis will give Chloe the chance to start over from the beginning of her life – literally – and she will be purified of most of her prominent negative traits along with being given every shred of foreknowledge of everything about Gabriel Agreste, Colt Fathom, Emilie Agreste, Amelie Graham de Vanily, Tomoe Tsurugi, Lila Rossi, Ms. Bustier, Ms. Mendeleiev, Mr. Damocles, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Adrien Agreste, Fei Wu, Wu Shifu, Cash, Techno-Pirate, the United Heroez, Bunnyx, the French Miraculous Superhero Team, Lady Blue, Lady Lion, Lady Tiger, the other heroes of Miraculous Ladybug, the Cat Blanc and Ephemeral timelines, the failed relationship between Marinette and Luka Couffaine, the failed relationship between Adrien and Kagami Tsurugi, the origins of Adrien, Felix, and Kagami, the origins of the kwamis and their associated Miraculouses, the origins of the Miraculous grimoires, the origins of the Prodigious and the Renlings, the origins of the Order of the Guardians, the backstory of the Parallel Reverse Universe with Shadybug, Claw Noir, Betterfly, and The Supreme, and so forth in terms of foreknowledge that comes from watching the show Miraculous Ladybug fanfictions, particularly including the specific category of said watching the show stories having an additional element of the host revealing to the audience all the ways Thomas Astruc is a pathetic, childish, grudge-holding, revenge-loving, misogynistic, hypocritical, no-good, lying, two-bit, sickening, full of pathetic excuses, sh(bleep!), hot-tempered, petty, unforgiving, and downright horrible piece of trash that deserves the harshest punishments that only Jeremy Zag can give if he has the authority to do so, and the ones that the fanbase of Miraculous Ladybug can petition for if they're lucky. However, because I myself am feeling spiteful and petty over the way season 5 ended in addition to the fact that I nearly lost my temper when I saw the clip on You Tube about Gabriel making his wish and becoming "celebrated" as a "hero" and Marinette choosing to keep Gabriel's crimes and supervillain identities a secret as his final wish – despite the fact she didn't know and/or didn't care about the consequences of doing so which includes people choosing to turn on "the second biggest liar on Earth" the instant that Lila exposes those lies as a form of retaliation for her Lila identity being exposed as a bad person and as a form of finalized revenge on Gabriel – something which I'm perfectly aware is most likely not gonna happen regardless of who is the new director of Miraculous Ladybug's primary cartoon universe from season six onwards – when Chloe eventually reveals everything to her new Miraculous teams in the future, when Chloe reveals how much Marinette screwed up from beginning to end with keeping her identity a secret from Cat Noir at the beginning before meeting Master Fu and keeping Monarch and Mayura's identities a secret from the rest of the world at the end, the Marinette of the past will have no choice but to force herself to curse out a storm against her original timeline counterpart. MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But seriously, this is one of the things fanfiction writers and critics like myself feel like doing if we could. Like I keep telling myself and like my mom occasionally tells me, that's what fanfictions are for.