Part 4

After Kenny heard sharky "whisper scream" that sharky likes Kenny, Kenny was speechless so speechless in fact he had to run away from the studio for a moment

Kenny just started walking down the street trying to think if sharky actually meant what he said and if he was talking in a friendship way or a romantic feelings way. Kenny at this point just thought he could have just heard things and that not what he said at all. Kenny just thought he wasn't in the right head space right now and needed to just get away to think so what better way to get your mind off things.. you guessed it boxing Kenny's favorite thing to do. So kenny decided to take his car and go to his favorite boxing place.

Kenny arrived at the boxing place and got set up to get his mind off things so he started throwing punches at the punching bag. After a few minutes he was still in deep thought about what sharky meant and it was pretty clear that at this point nothing was going to get his mind off of sharky so he was just going to have to deal with it for now.

Kenny decided to turn his phone off and go home, he didn't want to deal with any of this right now he just wanted to go home and sleep but still he couldn't get his mind off sharky. So Kenny turned his phone back on to watch TikTok to see if maybe watching videos will distract him and when he turned it on,  his phone was filled with messages from his friends wondering where he was and why he was gone.

But there was only one message that stuck out to him the most, sharky's message which said " Kenny are you okay where did you go, do you need someone to talk to?" This message had Kenny's heart doing back flips he was so in love with sharky.

Sharky was actually worried along with all of the beta squad because Kenny never really just walks out without saying anything. But by this point sharky was getting worried not only because Kenny just went missing but also because he thought that maybe Kenny had heard him and chunks talking and just walked out because he thought sharky was disgusting so sharky was panicking by this moment so he did the best thing  he could have done... talked to the best love doctor in the world CHUNKS

Chunks told sharky " brother he obviously wouldn't think your disgusting I've seen the way he looks at you, he literally looks at you like your his world"

Sharky started to calm down a little bit because he knew chunks wouldn't lie to him about stuff like this. And then what chunks just said hit him like a brick. Sharky's stomach was twisting and turning, his heart was racing, and his face was really red.

OMG GUYS 3rd POST TODAY OMG BUT TGIS ONE IS PRETTY SHORT IM SORRY ILL TRY TO DO BETTER

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

488 words