~ 24 🎮 ~

𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅.
__________________________

I sat, observing as the boys finally wrapped up practice.The blonde boy walked towards me, he looked at me for a moment then fell on me tiredly

"Ko, get off youre sweaty!" I laughed and pushed him off of me, I could see the faint smile on his face..
"Can we do..the thing you said the other day?" He muttered, laying his head on my shoulder. "What thing?..Ohhh yeah we can!"

"Where though?" He said "Youll see...cmon lets go" I grinned, dragging him away from the bleachers and out of the gym.We stopped at the room he was staying in then mine to get what we needed then we walked for a few minutes before reaching a door somewhere around the back of the building.

"Dont ask but I was taking a walk at night the other day, and I saw this room unlocked, no one uses it and its not even in bad condition" I shrugged and and reached for the handle."Why were you on a walk at night?-
"DONT ASK!" I opened the door, took my shoes off and looked around the room for a sec.
"Clear!" I said and Kenma came in. "What are you a cop?" He slid his jersey off and threw it to a random corner in the bathroom.
"No ,why?You into that?" I joked, he side eyed me then grinned."Hm that just gave me a couples costume idea for halloween, thanks ken" I smiled.I collected a handful of my braids and put it up in a bun so they wouldnt get wet.
I turned on the water and watched as it filled the tub, then I added bubbles to it.
"Anddd its ready!Cmon get in"
He walked towards the bathtub and dipped his foot in then took it out quickly. "Y/N WHY IS IT SO HOT??" he bit his lip in pain, I laughed.
"Its not hot!Its at the perfect temperature"
"Holy shit youre cooking yourself whenever you shower, im surprised you dont have burn marks all over you" he took a deep breath and stepped in again, then sat down.
"See, it aint that bad" I teased then sat down across from him.

"Where are you all day aside from practice, I feel like I barely see you baby..~" he whined
"Welll I have a lot of things to do as a manager and you know that, and other times im with Bokuto or Hinata ...sometimes Yamaguchi" His demeanor changed a little when I mentioned their names "I wanna hang out with you but youre always playing or sleeping" i poked his forehead, pushing his head back.

"Im sorryyy...tomorrow after the match with Karasuno we could sneak out and go somewhere?"
I looked at him and smiled "Really?Where?" I asked, he thought for a moment.
"An arcade?I think I saw one next to-
"The icecream shop..."
He furrowed his brows "You went there?"
"To the icecream place yeah, why?"
"...No reason" A minute of silence passed before he spoke up again "Why are you so far from me?" He scooted closer and layed his head on my chest.I giggled and wrapped my arms around him "Youre so clingy"
"

And whose fault is that for babying me all the time?" He said. "Mine.." I played with his hair and placed soft kisses on his head.
"mmm..."
"pfft..remember when we first started talking and you said you're my future husband" I said and he lifted his head. "Im just stating the truth"
"Dont jinx it" I shushed him

We talked and relaxed for a few more minutes before I felt the water temperature drop

"The water is getting cold, we should get out"
"im really comfortable though" He muttered, holding onto me tighter

"We can cuddle when we get out, im getting cold"
"Finee"

A put a face mask on him and did his hair again since he had already messed it up.
"If you mess up your hair again I swear on everything I love I will not hesitate to smack the shit outta you" I grunted as my fingers started hurting.
"Now what if I was a masochist?" He said nonchalantly, playing on his switch. "KENMA!"
We both laughed. "Oh my gosh you dont take anything seriously" I tied the end of the braid with a small black rubber band..
"Kuroo just texted me, we should head back" he said, I nodded and grabbed my stuff.

"Bye Kenny" I placed a kiss on his cheek and he placed one on my forehead. "Call me when you get there okay?"
He nodded and we went our seperate ways.

A few minutes later my phone started ringing, It read Kenma's contact on the screen..
"Hello?"

"Hi..I just got back to the room, I think I left something in your bag."

"Oh okay ill check for it, I love-.. Goodnight baby"

"...."
"Mhm, goodnight."

Call ended.

Why was that so awkward?....

YELLOWWWW!! THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE EHHH BUT WHATEVER NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE CRAZYYY

IM IN MY MASC ERA HIDE THE WOMEN!!!😋😋
I CAN SWITCH SIDES REALL FAST 👩🏾🧑🏾

WORD COUNT:870