Loving each other

HuskerDust chapter!

________________________________

The moon shined through the night of hell, Husk sighed as he waited for the spider demon Angel to arrive.

Chat____________________________

Husk: "Hey Angel, where are ya'?"
Unread

Husk: "it's almost midnight where are ya'? And stop leaving me unread."
Unread

__________________________________

Husk sighed as place his phone on the counter of the bar, he sighed once more getting the bar ready to close.

After closing the bar he was about to go to his hotel room but the front door flew open.

His eyes widening in shock as he saw the spider demon, Angel, himself arrive home.

Bruised, his clothes torn. Before Husk could say anything, Angel had fell unconscious on the ground.

Drops of blood flowing through his bruises, "Fuck!" Husk cussed as he hurriedly pick Angel up to his room(Angel's room).

Husk gently laid Angel on the bed grabbing a pack of bandages under Angel's bed.

He took a cotton ball and alcohol to clean up the bruises before applying the bandages onto it.

After that he hid the pack of bandages back under Angel's bed.

Tomorrow morning

The sun shined through the windows of the Hazbin Hotel, Husk had woke up heading downstairs to get a cup of coffee instead of alcohol.

After drinking the cup of coffee he headed back to his room to get changed.

Angel's POV

I woke up confused on how I got to my room, I don't really remember passing out on my bed. But I do remember passing out on the floor instead.

I sighed as I stood up heading to my wardrobe changing to my normal clothes, while I changed I noticed the bandaged bruises I had.

A sigh left my mouth again as I comb my hair, I came out my room acting like my flirtatious self and headed downstairs.

I sat on the couch waiting for everyone else. Minutes passed, Charlie and Vaggie had gone to the kitchen but I didn't really care.

I just scrolled through my phone until I noticed that I received two unheard attachments by... Valentino...

No one's POV

Moth//Spider demon

Moth: sent an attachment.

Angel clicked on the attachment his eyes turning tired more than his wide eyes.

The attachment said:

"Heya Angel, darling, why don't you come here?~ I would love to see your precious body~"

Angel sighed as he clicked the other attachment.

"I swear to god Angel, I will not fucking hesitate to track you down and chop your head off! You better be here at 3:00PM ASAP unless you want to get fired."

Angel sighed once more before turning off his phone, a tear forming at the corner of his eyes.

Husk's POV

I came downstairs relieved to see the spider demon, Angel, sit on the couch doing well. Or is he?..

I shook head heading to the couch, I sat next to Angel only to see that tears were forming at the corner of his eyes.

"Is it Valentino?.." I said at the spider demon, tears streaming down his face. "Y-yeah.. He wants me to arrive at the studio on 3:00PM..." Angel said his voice visibly trembling.

I sighed as I pulled him to a tight embrace, "I'm here.. it'll be alright.."

A sniffle echoed through the walls, as Angel snuggled closer and tighter to me.

I stroked his head hoping that he felt a sense of comfort.

Angel's POV

A low sigh leave my lips as Husk pulled me to a tight embrace, I snuggled close to him.

It felt like a dream but thankfully it wasn't, and if it is.. please don't wake me up..

This happens once in a while and I shut want it to last forever, especially with Husk..

He's been the one always there for me..

(Angel and Husk)

"Gosh... How I love him..."

________________________________

First chapter done!

I'll try to publish more chapters dw!