(Fluff) First date

Requested by @V3neersgirlfriend

Sorry if it's short :(

Also I tried something new. Yes, a new prospective for the reader!

-----------------------------------

"You wanna go on a....date?" Veneer, your boyfriend, asks. "Of course! Why wouldn't I? Wait, this is our first date!" You say, jumping up and down.

"That's true! So I decided, what if we go to the local fair to have our first date?" He asks you, wondering if you like the idea. "Of course! Ven.....I.....I love you so much....thank you!" You hug him and cry happily in his arms. "Of course, anything for you babes." He wipes away your tears.

(A while later)

You two decide to dress up for the date, you putting on make up, while he gets in a suit and wears a tie. "Babes, are you ready?" He smiles to himself, knocking on your door.

"Almost.....hold up, I need to find my other shoe-wait I found it!" You say, finally finding your missing shoe. "I'm ready!" He holds your hand and kisses it. You, who is now a flustered mess, kisses his cheek. "Babes, you're so cute~ I'm lucky to be your boyfriend, you know that?"

"R-really?" "Of course, love. You mean the world to me."

(Timeskip to when the date happens)

"This fair is the best! Can we go on the tilt-o-whirl?" "Of course babes, we can!" He holds your hand and takes you to the tilt-o-whirl. You watch funny videos while waiting for the line to move. "We're going on!" Veneer exclaims as the ride starts.

You two get food, go on all the rides, watch shows, and finally eat and play games.

"This pizza is amazing! Thank you, ven. You're the best!" You two walk around and see a game where you can win a fish. "That reminds me of my dead fish sparkles...." He starts tearing up. "Aww, baby, why don't I win you that fish!? It's not sparkles, but it'll make you happy!" "Really, you'll win me a fish?" "Of course!"

"Let's go in the Ferris wheel!" "Alright babes!" He takes you to the Ferris wheel, and you two get on it. "This is so much fun! But.....love, come over here." You sit next to him. "What is it, ven?" "Well, we've never kissed, so...." He kisses you on the Ferris wheel. "Romantic. Veneer, I love you." "I love you too."

After hours, you two finally head home. You've won prizes, eaten food, ridden rides, watched shows, and made out in every corner of the fair. "That was....awesome!" Veneer hugs you, nuzzling his head in your neck.

Once you get home, you two cuddle and watch "Hazbin Hotel" and have fun. It was a day you two will never forget.

The end

-----------------------------------

Hope y'all enjoyed!