Chapter 2:The Eminence in the shadow

Everyone in the castle were still not halfway done preparing for the arrival of Mary Madalene. Suddenly, all the candles were put out by a mighty wind followed by a swarm of Ravens which gathered at the centre of corridor.

Finally,she appeared that very Moment her cold dead eyes caught sight of Edward.

'You lack his scent why is that?'. Asked Mary,she grabs his chin and looks him in the eye.  Her overpowering scent got released into his nostrils and Edward begins to feel drowsy and falls on his knees in front of her.Edward with so much fear in his heart began to shiver, he could sense the malicious intent coming from the eyes of this woman as she looks down on him,she asks him the question a second time,Edward begins to scream. His ears were already bleeding and he loses consciousness.

"Enough, mother. He'll die if you keep on forcing him to submit". Viktor appears and carries Edward to his Chamber to get some rest and make his way back .

Where is Joseph?
Asked Mary.
' He's been asleep for the past 6 weeks after the war was over,his health was gravely affected '. He said in a calm and respectful manner,'How weak was Joseph to submit to those bottom feeding animals, pathetic'.
Viktor tells the maids to take Mary belongings to her room Mary declines and opens a shadow and disappears.
Everyone could tell how enraged Viktor was by the things she call his father Viktor himself had the biggest task of all to suppress his rage for the next few months. His father Joseph was both a great husband and parent even after loosing his wife Josephine in the 12th century he managed to play both roles excellently, Joseph agreed to the alliance of the human race not because of weakness but for the sake of peace and prosperity to reign and compassion is no sign of weakness.

The news of Edwards incident got to Damian who hurriedly made his way to Viktors' chamber to check on Edward all of his worries were gone the moment he saw Edward conscious,the two begin to chat and entertain one another until Edward asks Damian how Mary Madalene was Viktors' mother inlaw."Elizabeth was Viktors' first and only love,she brought light into his world where there was only darkness. But, their happiness was cut short when Viktor was accused of killing Elizabeth. Rather than denying it he said so himself,I don't remember much of what happened but that's all I know".

Edward didn't know what to make of the matter but was sure without a doubt that Mary Madalene disliked him.
The room door opens and the two are shocked to see Viktor.
'Could you give us a moment?
Asked Viktor
Damian leaves the both of them alone.
Do you still feel dizzy or tired? Asked Viktor with a look of concern a guilt
'No I'm fine' said Edward in a confused manner wondering where the cold heartless Viktor was.
'I'm so sorry it's my faul.....' Edward stops him from finishing and in a blink of an eye he kisses Edwards lips.

Trying to make out what just happened Viktor mood reverts back to the way he was before "Don't get any wrong Ideas,I kissed you to keep my scent on you and protect you from falling apart when you ever meet Mary understood?'. Said Viktor Edward nods his head and Viktor leaves without even looking at his face.

The moment Viktor steps out Damian ask him whether he was doing the right thing by neglecting Edward,but Viktor leaves without even saying a word and Damian makes his way back to Edward and the two friends begin their conversation.

It was already so late at night Damian leaves Edward and heads out through the balcony. However, Edward was still awake but still he couldn't muster up the courage to ask Damian what the matter was just then he begins to hear his name being called by someone but who? He ignores it thinking it's was his imagination but it was then voice grabbed Edwards attention saying it knew something about Elizabeth's death,he follows it to the abandoned 20th floor and he asks the voice to show his/herself and a shocking figure emerges from the shadows. It was Mary Madalene trying to use he scent to over power him but fails Edward makes his way to the exit and runs as far as he can but all in vain when he ends up back in the 20th floor.

In an instance,his shadow restrains him and Mary Madalene appears holding onto a mirror which she forces Edward to look into the very Moment he did he ended up being trapped in the mirror realm. Mary Madalene then makes an identical copy of Edward from her shadows and leaves the mirror lying on the floor.
Help someone, anyone yelled Edward
Help,help!! He continued
"No one is here and no one can hear you don't worry your replacement will do good." Said Mary
Closing the doors leaving Edward trapped in a alternate dimension know who knows what lurks in the realm of mirrors.