poison

✿ elena gomez ✿fayetteville, ncoctober 5th, 2023 2:23 pm

✿ elena gomez ✿
fayetteville, nc
october 5th, 2023 2:23 pm

elena was looking in her closet for something to wear. zaymir had invited elena over so they could finish working on their english assignment. yes, the two only had the reference slide to complete, but zaymir just wanted to spend more time with the girl.

elena picked out grey leggings and a white tank top. she sat at her vanity touching up her hair and listening to lil baby. her music was interrupted by her phone pinging. she checked seeing a message from zaymir.

 she checked seeing a message from zaymir

today at 2:41 pm

zayyyy 🫶🏽🫶🏽
wingstop???

elliee 🫶🏽🫠
OMG
YES
TYSMMM

*zayyyy 🫶🏽🫶🏽 loved this message*

zayyyy 🫶🏽🫶🏽
rd
you otw?

ellie 🫶🏽🫠
boy i js got dressed
ill be there in 20

zayyyy 🫶🏽🫶🏽
u better hurry up

elena put on her lip gloss and got up from her vanity so she could leave.

she slid on her yeezy slides and grabbed her coach bag that she uses for school.

she locked the door before getting into her car and starting the engine.

she then drove off to zaymir's house.

the route was about 12 minutes from her house and she spared time by listening to the same lil baby playlist from earlier.

at a red light, she sent zaymir a text letting him know she was 5 minutes away.

she pulled up to zaymir's driveway and admired his house.

it was a modern family home that had 2 floors and a large garage.