𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟.. 𝟙

Sometimes I wonder where it all went wrong...

       One Day, We were smiling on the couch laughing, listening to our radio as we talked about the smallest things. Then, the atmosphere changed..

The music stopped to then have the news on. 

They found a dead girl, I remember it scaring the shit out of me, It terrifies me to think someone would be okay doing something like that to someone innocent. Its Disgusting..

The next week was the same, this time though Alastor was coming home late due to wanting to do a later radio broadcast, I waited but as i sat and wait for his to begin while i painted my most recent piece, the news again turned back on,

Another Killed, I remember looking up scared then going to me and Alastor's house phone as i try to ring his office, slowly though i panicked as i realized he wasn't answering. 

After a few hours Alastor came into the house and i screamed at him, crying my heart out as i banged his chest begging him to never scare me like that again, but the thing i remember most of that day was when i looked into his eyes and i saw the look he had, one of thrill, one of which a kid would get after being told he could pick whatever he'd like out of a candy store, Pure Excitement radiated off him. Still though he held me and promised, but when we got to bed i realized how terrified i was that night, to think one day he wouldn't walk through that door

That he'd be the next slaughtered and dead.

Slowly weeks past, then months of multiple killings, but slowly it got worse, slowly, they started turning gruesome.

Me and Alastor sat in his radio station just smiling as we talked to the  music he played before he went live, I only was there due to being afraid of what was happening these days, I didn't trust anyone in this town. But slowly the frown i tried so dearly to hide from him started to show.

Yesterday the news confirmed the murderer was now eating those he killed, it made me feel sick. I remember having to lay down all day as Alastor went to work and back to comfort me.

"What's the matter dear.. you know what i say, You are never fully dressed without a smile!" He says as he grabs my chin and pulls it up to look at him. Just looking into his eyes started my smile back up.

"Sorry, Al. Just thinking about these murders, its scary to think maybe one day, they'd get us..?" I say slowly as i look at him. 

I could see his smile fall a little but then slowly raise as he smiles and reassures me. "That could never" "Were forever darling" "Were okay"

I always believed those words, especially from who said them. If only i was ready for the hours later.

When Alastor finished the show, me and him decided to pack up and stroll through the park before going him. I don't know why especially with a killer on the loose, but with him I felt more then safe. That was until the police came..

I remember walking with our hands together, then the next him pulling me through the trees deeper into the forest the park was hooked too.

The police were screaming for Alastor, slowly screaming for him to stop and let me go. I didn't know what to think as i ran with Alastor. Slowly we hid in a bush. 

The look he gave me as i looked up at him, The first time i ever saw Alastor wide eyed not smiling, staring at me as he held my face. I slowly started crying asking him what's going on just to have him kiss my head.

He told me he promised he would tell me when we were home but he had to get me out, he had to get me out of there, that he never planned to ever have me involved.

"Involved with what Alastor!!" I scream

"With the other me!" He yelled as he pushes me against the tree with him as a bullet ran through.

I heard him mutter fuck before he looked at me and told me he never meant for me to get involved with this, that this was never suppose to happen. He apologized to me.

"Now my dear. Stay hidden here and don't move, wait to leave till after i'm gone and they've fully followed.. don't move. I couldn't live knowing you died." He says as he caresses my cheek then starts to walk off

I pulled him back and kissed him begging him to make it home to me. I get its crazy, he's a killer, but he's also the man i fell in love with in high school, the one who carried me when i couldn't drag myself off the floor. I couldn't lose him. I Love him.

I watch as he sprints away as i duck into the tree and curl up quietly crying. 

I could hear the police chasing him, screaming for him to stop and they'd shoot.

To be honest with you the next bit of this was such a blurr i couldn't tell you how i got there...How i ran to where i heard the next bit of shooting and saw a dead officer on the ground, how i took the gun off the ground and chased the next bit of shots.

Then, How i saw a officer aiming at Alastor as he stared at the police with what could only be said to be a malicious smile, Which slowly fell as he looked at me when i shot the police in the back multiple times. It felt like a sick dream. 

I killed someone.

I killed someone.

I killed for a murderer, my lover. 

As i dropped the gun ready to run into Alastor's open arms as he yelled for me to hurry, what i assume was for us to run, to move, to do anything but stay here.

**BAM***

But, Life isn't always that nice, Life is Cruel.

So Cruel, I had to watch him as his smile dropped, lifeless, as a bullet went through his arm and my eye. 

All i remember his his lifeless body being taken, as i was rushed to the hospital.

Next i woke up, i was being told i was seen as a victim, almost slaughtered by a monster, it made me sick. fucking disgusting, worse, the bastard who did it walking to me with a proud smile on his face. I had to control the gag i was about to do as he told me i didn't have to thank him and he'd be honored to protect anyone from a monster.

But who really cares about this right.. Cares about how i sat there for fucking days, sat there with that stupid fucking cop, sat having people ask if i was okay, people who didn't like me, people who used me, Disgusting. 

I can tell you though, the day i finally got out, after months of sitting, months of healing, months of wishing Alastor would walk through that door. The dirty cop took me home. Me and Alastor's, I remember acting helpless asking for help to get inside, how i was just so tired,

How as soon as he closed my apartment door, I strangled him with the nearest thing i could, a plug. I strangled him with the cord and slowly when he fell limp, i burned the entire house down. and with the same gun he killed my love with, I killed myself..

***BANG**** 

Authors note-

So, Thoughts, yes its short, but its due to wanting to build their relationship as the hazbin hotel grows. Add past memories and such. What's your thoughts though? I hope you enjoy.