Chapter 9

Leia and Han hog the loveseat, which leaves only one armchair.

"You two can squeeze in there." Leia says.

"Ben's giant." You retort.

Ben yanks you down into the seat. "And you're tiny."

(A/N girl I do love being casually manhandled)

He's not wrong, you manage to fit, although you're squeezed in tight. You wonder, for a moment, is this weird? Why isn't he standoffish after what happened? You sneak a glance over at him. Is he compensating for it? In order for you to feel better and like things are normal? That makes guilt pool in your stomach. This is how things used to be, playing around like this before everything happened. But now it's different.

So, you pretend like everything is normal. Watch the show like everything is normal. Halfway through the commercial break, Han stands up abruptly.

"We're going to be late."

You yawn, "late for what? You watch baseball religiously."

"Let us know what we miss." Han says, standing up, and Leia following suit.

With a rushed goodbye, they leave, and you and Ben are left alone. You want to say something to him as you meet his eyes, his expression you can't read. Maybe you should apologize, or perhaps not even mention it as it seems like he's the one acting like nothing happened.

But you can't say anything, you can barely think straight with how close you are, his leg pressed against yours and his arm strewn over your shoulder in order to fit.

He doesn't say anything, but his eyes flick to your lips. Is that an open invitation? Is he thinking the same thing you are?

His hand moves off your shoulder, and he entangles his fingers in your hair, his large hand cupping the back of your head with a light pressure, and you're not sure if it's you or him but you lean closer.

That look again. Your brow knotted and lips parted so slightly.

You rationalize quickly. If he doesn't want to he'll push you away. It wouldn't be the first time.

You kiss him again. This time is different. Nothing is holding you back, in fact, he too seems willing as his hands traverse your body, running down your sides then slipping under your shirt, trailing a hand down your back which makes you arch and let out a whimper. You end up on his thigh, and before you can even think to grind down onto it bens hands are on your hips, moving you without hesitation. It's too much- your heart feels like it's about to leap out of your chest. This time it feels more taboo, his parents could be back soon and you're doing it right out in the open.

Ben reads you like a book. He takes note of what makes you squirm the most. Rationally, he knows this isn't right. But he isn't thinking with his brain. He's thinking with his dick. All he can think is how supple your wanton body is under his touch, the way you whimper as he presses all of your buttons.

You pull away to catch your breath, but Ben doesn't stop. He kisses down your neck, and you close your eyes in pleasure and pure elation that this is happening right now. This isn't a dream. Still, you feel desperate. You fear this moment may be the last, when reality of tomorrow hits he may regret all of this, the garden and now. To you, this is a dream you never want to end. You want this moment to last forever.

You want more, but you do, however, have some sense of decorum. So, you pull away. When you do, he has a look upon his face.

You read it as regret. That, paired with the silence that has fallen over the room like a blanket makes you doubly sure.