1. Media

The red haired deer demon tilt his head while inspecting the damage happens to the front lobby of the hotel left by sir pentious attack earlier this noon. Demolished is a fitting word for the ruined lobby state. Should he worry about the state of the hotel? Yes, because he invested on the Hazbin Hotel project for his entertainment. "Why... It's seems like y'all been rough housing while I was gone." The radio demon said with a strained canine smile. The silent 'Explain what the fuck happens to the hotel' screamed behind his tone. 

"Sir slimy attack the hotel out of spite, smile. It also aren't in our agenda." The annoyed spider demon explained. 

"I throw my cash away for this very reason dear. Upgrade the security will ya?" The radio demon grinned at Charlie. The owner of the said hotel. "Well it's kinda... Difficult to upgrade the hotel security if you refuse to..." The princess of hell said and mumbled the few last words in inaudible volume.

"Can't hear your mumbling over there dear, could you repeat that?" The radio demon eyes glowed red.

"What Charlie was saying is that this wouldn't had happen if ya let us install V's Security." Vaggie hissed, pointing her index finger accusingly at the deer demon. Alastor laughed, "And let that box head spy on us through his tech?"

"I rather die." His voice rasped with a lot of statics and screaming souls surrounding it.

"I told ya it won't work. Smiles and Screen hate eachother like divorced couple." The spider demon hissed at Vaggie. "Did I ask your opinion?!" Vaggie hissed back.

Although it's fun to see a brawl about to happen but the radio demon need to get going. "Anyway it's getting dark ladies and gents. Make sure to fix that. And see y'all tomorrow." Alastor said before turning around but his path got blocked by princess Morningstar. "Hey, Alastor. Like you said... It's getting dark and you always work and then go back home late. So I was thinking... Why don't you stay at the hotel? It's more convenient than walking to your house every day." The blonde hell born suggested.

The smile of the radio demon didn't falter, "While it's wonderful that you want to accommodate me, Charlie, dear. But I have child at home that probably doing rituals to start an Armageddon if I don't return soon. Farewell." Alastor said before leaving. 

"A child?! Since when the overlord Radio Demon have a child?!" The spider demon commented.

"He's bluffing." Husk their hotel bartender said, not believing the bull shit. And think it will be terrifying if a cannibal sociopath serial killer like the radio demon have a child. And the overlord did mention about rituals to start Armageddon, if a hell born is that unhinged.... Husk wings shiver just thinking about babysitting a hell spawn like that. "Calm guys, it's probably one of alastor lies to go back home faster." Vaggie rolled her eyes and walk inside the hotel followed by others. 

Although the radio demon himself already mentions them. But it's still shocking for the hotel residents to see the demon spawn themselves. Standing next to Alastor without being bashful, only smug grin plastered on the hell spawn face is a six years old child. Red eyes, black hair with neon blue streaks on the edges resembles the radio demon's hair, pale skin dressed in a white long sleeve button up shirt, brown vest, brown shorts and black shoes. The child is a replica of Alastor if you ignore the child's hair color and clothes. "Pardon me for being unprofessional dear, but my son, Media, killed his seventh nanny this year." The overlord told the blonde demon.

"That's fine, Alastor. And cute kid by the way. Hi! My name is Charlie this is my hotel." Charlie greeted the child but Media only grinned wider creeping the others out. Like father like son they said. "I don't know about this... That kid is..." Husk commented gaining the kid's attention. "Creepy." Husk said the last word sternly.