2. Internet Sensation

Rising to the top trending list is
1. Asmodeous Visit Pride Ring
2. Return of The Radio Demon
3. The Radio Demon have A Son

___________________

The spider demon dragged the radio demon's son to the living room and give the remote to the younger demon. "Sit there and watch tv." Angel Dust tild him before muttering complaints and walk to the hotel's bar to rant to their favorite gambler. Media sat on the couch, the old TV box isn't something he seen in his home. But a curious child would experiment with anything mysterious. He managed to turn on the TV and changing the TV channels. The grains of the dull colors shown in the TV glass show how old the appliance is. The calf relaxed keeps clicking from channel to channel as the voices from the old antique appliances buzzed and changed. He is fascinated with the TV. 

Alastor have been surprising the imps and hell hounds fixing and cleaning the old radio station he owned. It's been two hours, the place looks better than previously. But the station need a lot of renovations, the paint, the wallpaper need to be renewed. The windows are too outdated and need a new frame. The light bulbs need a few changes. The machine need to be replaced. There are so much to do for the busy deer demon. Thankfully everything will be done with low cost, because all the workers are his soul contracts. They're his to exploit. And if his young calf grown well as he expected, maybe in a few millennia he will pass down those minions to him. 

A reminder, he only been here for two hours staring at the workers with a grin that make all of them nervous. But upon a glance from outside of the window the radio demon could see a group of reporters with their microphone and flashing cameras camping outside the fence along with some demons with brown envelopes. No doubt, a rent proposal letter. Does he have a couple of stalker? Is his return that mind blowing that all his activities are supervised by watchful eyes of the sinners? Does words always travel this fast? Fame always suits him so the red haired demon welcome it. Walking outside with a prideful grin, he felt the annoying flashes from the cameras. Not that it will capture any of his look. He make sure of his physical form is surrounded by statics to any electronics. 

"Sir, is it true you're married?! Who's the lucky demon?!" A goat reporter asked, swinging the mic close to the radio demon face.

"I'm what now?" Alastor was caught off guard the prideful smile froze. No the better question is how did they know. The expression quickly got taken by the paparazzis, not that it will reveal anything but statics in the photos, but they tried.

"Recently, a demon claimed his name Media revealed that he's your son. Have the radio demon gone soft after seven years of absence from probably parenthood? Won't that paint a target on the back of your weak son?" A pink haired succubus snickered with a smug grin. The smug face on the pink succubus face is wiped out when a shadow tentacle pierced her abdomen "Fuck!!" the victim yelled out in pain and the tentacle tear her organs out. The crowds gone silent. Leaving a dead body and blood stain on the asphalt. The black tentacle slowly retracted the intestine towards the radio demon's hand. 

The radio demon eyes still in the shape of dials, the famous sign of his rage. The deer demon chew the intestine slowly, the sharp canines munching as blood leaking out, have disgusted some of the reporters or more known as paparazzi. While the rest who long followed the radio demon's for news are unbothered. It wasn't a secret that the radio demon is cannibal. It also wasn't the first time the reporter seen the demon rat their prey. After eating the whole intestine, the radio demon growls, the statics buzzing dampening his voice "Let me remind you all, I am the radio demon. The next one to annoy me will be voicing their screams in my next broadcast." The deer demon snap his neck creepily, enough to send warning messages to the paparazzis mind.

"The radio station will be open next Monday. Send your letters to the lobby. That will be all." Alastor said before turning his heel around, the shouting from the reporters related to question the existence of the radio demon's calf was turned to deaf ears by Alastor.

He walk inside the station, the grin in his face already strained. He lose control of his anger. The succubus death was too swift and quick. He regrets that he wasn't patient enough to torture the poor girl slowly and eating her organs while she's half alive state. He's angry that the public already know about his son existence. He also not pleased knowing that it relates to his son action. But the little show he set up should send fear deep down the pathetic paparazzis soul. 

He will punish Media as soon as he's done with this radio station.

The consequences of a one radio broadcast started by Media has sent the Pride Ring's demons in frenzy and reach to the top ten trending of voxtagram. A hell netizen even posted a recording from the previous broadcast to the internet. Comments gone wild like tsunami washing all of the home page with speculation and rumor post, sending majority of the social media addicts to be a detective starting by posting a few photos carousel of a black blurry static filled photo next to a few clear look of another demon and a detailed description list of all the radio demon's association and the speculation of the possible other parent of Media.

Not only the info take the social media up to a storm but news channel also broadcast the rumors and speculation of what Media look like and if he was just another fake pawn for the political game of the radio demon or is the real son of the radio demon. 

That day enemies and curious demons alike are busy scrolling the social media for any new info regarding the appearance of the blood thirsty demon's son. 

Vox the tech overlord scrolled through his phonein his office. The frown on his face clearly tells that he isn't amused of the current trend topic. How could he? After a small arguement, the Bambi decided to be a bitch about it and disappear for seven years, and returned with a son from who's know which wimp that want to obey the picky princess deer demon's wishes. 

The TV screen demon rolled his eyes at the thought of it. The custom gold ring band adorned with lining tiny red rubies still worn on his finger after all this years. He want to quickly rush to find the radio demon and demand explanation but that will be too soon... He will look to desperate and ruin his reputation that worked on for years. 

He needs to wait longer, after all there's still no news about the radio demon new husband. He just need to find out who's Al's new husband is, torture him, shot him dead, and taxidermy the dead body for touching his bambi. He hate to admit it but he still obsessed with the backwards, outdated, old minded demon called Alastor. His phone buzzing, the screen revealed the icon photo of the other two owner of the V's tower. Sliding to answer the video call, he was greeted by the annoying hysterical chuckle of his moth friend from his phone speaker.

"What do you want? I am busy." The tech overlord stated as if scrolling the social media about the radio demon was something productive in his work schedule.

"Heard your enemy have a son~ wanna kidnap the brat to mess with the radio lame'o?" The pigtails demon suggested with a mischievous grin could be seen from the phone screen. 

"Voxxy, even your enemy have a kid. When you'll have one? You're getting old, might as well have a son to be arch nemesis with Alastor's brat." The moth demon voice mocked through the phone speaker. "Fuck you." The TV screen overlord spat and ends the call. 

Alastor returned to the Hazbin Hotel to see his son eyes mesmerising the TV screen of Vox News Broadcast channel. The radio demon eye twitched and snap his neck to the spider demon in charge of watching Media. "Angel..." he hissed. In short summary Media got grounded and Angel Dust got thrown with a lot of task by the radio demon.

____________________

No, Valentino and Velvette have no idea that Vox is married (they never get official divorce, so they're still married) to Alastor. I won't specify what argument they had before because it will be mentioned in the future chapter.