chapter 54

A couple more months go by and we have another appointment.

I decided to wear a pair of brownish pants with a white as it turtle neck top

Just before I left my bedroom I saw myself in the mirror and noticed how much if a belly I had.

"Bucky!!!" I screamed.

"What?!" He said running through as fast as he could.

"Look at my belly!!! It's gotten so big!!!" I said excited and shocked.

"Indeed. Our baby is growing so much! Okay you ready because we gotta go or we will be late." He said. I collected my handbag and followed him out.

When we arrived there we sat in the waiting room for about 2 minutes before getting called through by Gemma.

"Hello again, today's scan you can find out the gender or I can write it down in an envelope for you." She said as she was preparing the machines.

"Envelope please." I said smiling at Bucky.

"Alrighty. Can you please lay down on the bed." She said. I then lay down on the bed she tucked my top into the rim of my bra and pulled down my pants so more of my bump was showing like normal and started the scan.
Gemma was extremely careful the whole scan because she didn't give away any spoilers about the gender and just wrote it down in a peice if paper before sealing it in an envelope.

After our appointment was done we walked back out into the car.

"Holy shit Bucky! I can't believe that our baby's gender is in my very hand right now!" I said super excited.

We started talking about what we wanted to do for the gender reveal party and soon came to a conclusion of it being in the compound, just the avengers, we have lots of pink and blue snacks and drinks and then the big balloon to pop that tells us the gender.

When we got back home we went on a lookout for Tony to discuss the party.

We found him in his lab doing some project and he saw us enter so stopped what he was doing to come over and talk to us.

"Hey kiddo! Hey Barnes! What brings ya down here?" He said hugging me.

"Party planning. Party planning is what brings us down here. We need to discuss with you things about our gender reveal party for the baby." I said sitting down on a chair.

"Okay what were you guys thinking?" He said getting a notebook our and a pen to write down our ideas.

"We would like it to be here in the compound, just us avengers so it's a mildly small gathering, pink and blue food and drinks and we will get a balloon to pop with the gender of our baby inside." I said listing everything we said in the car.

"I'll make some calls and we can have everything ready for tomorrow at 2:00pm?" Said my dad.

"Thank you! I love you dad!" I said standing up and hugging him again before we left.