This is Hell

"Ow." Said Evelyn after felting someone her left arm. "Oh my god. Im so sorry. Are you feeling okay to take a pain killer?" Said voice on her left. Evelyn opened her purple pink eyes looking around confused until she saw blonde with pale skin with rosy cheeks wearing a white dress shirt. "What happened?" Said Evelyn slowly sitting up with the girls help. "That what me and Vaggie want to know. We were on way out until we heard a crash and found barely conscious. You pretty out for almost a whole week." Said the blonde offering her a pain pill and some water. Evelyn used her right hand to take popping it in her mouth and took the water slowly. "Thanks. Where am i?" Said Evelyn looking to see the room looked lile a motel. "You're in my Hotel. The Happy Hotel made to help redeem sinners to get to Heaven. Its not opened yet but a start right?" Said the blonde. "Charlie? What have i oh she awake. Hi. Im Vaggie. Welcome to Hell." Saod Vaggie standing next to Charlie. "Are you fucking serious? Im literally in Hell." Said Evelyn looking at them surprised. "Yeah. We saw that you were an Angel when we found you." Said Vaggie. "What made you come down here?" Said Charlie. "I beat my ex husband half to death and i kicked Adam in the balls." Said Evelyn seeing Vaggie smile for a second. "Why? Did you find him cheating or something?" Said Charlie. "He cheated and the reason my daughter is dead." Said Evelyn. "Im sorry that happened to you." Said Vaggie. "You didnt deserve any of that. Oh by the way im Charlie Morningstar. Princess of Hell." Said Charlie. "Evelyn Monroe." Said Evelyn getting out of bed maling the girls look worried. "Easy. Easy. You lost a lot of blood when we brought you here." Said Vaggie rushing to her side. She stood by with her arms out as Evelyn limped to the bathroom. "Need help using the bathroom?" Said Charlie. "I just need a hot bath. Helps with the back pain." Said Evelyn stretching her back slowly until they heard a very loud crack. She hissed in pain continued limping to the bathroom while Vaggie turned the water on and Charlie left to grab some clothes.

Vaggie then helped her strip and get the wraps off slowly seeing that the dry blood was sticking. She then got her in and collected her old clothes leaving her alone to settle down. Evelyn used her hands to clean herself up until she saa her reflection in the water. She saw her hair was dark grey ombre with small black antlers, her eyes were purple pink, and her skin looked dirty pale beige. Knock. Knock. "Its me. I found you some clothes for you to fit in minus a bra and underwear." Said Charlie leaving them on the sink. "We can go shopping later after your feeling better." Said Charlie. "Not now Angel!" Said Vaggie from the hall. "Angel is one of our volunteers. He is doong okay for three days now." Said Charlie as Vaggie came in with fresh wraps. "Hes known to be a famous pornstar in all of Hell and a lot of trouble." Said Vaggie. "Alright who is the oh hello sexy." Said a white a pink demon with fours looking in the bathroom seeing Evelyn. "Angel get out! She is seriously hurt and needs to recover." Said Charlie. "Fine but i cant wait to meet you gorgeous." Said Angel before Charlie and him were out in the hall. "That was very not acceptable behavior." Said Charlie. "Relax im just making her feel welcome." Said Angel. "Please. Behave around her shes been a lot." Said Charlie. "So what? Everyone has been through shit. But I'll try not to fuck her." Said Angel. "We can hear you." Said Evelyn from the otherside of the door. Vaggie walled out closing the door and looked at them placing he rhand on her hips. "She'll be fine for an hour. The wounds on her back will take time to heal but i left a bottle of pain killers on her night stand." Said Vaggie. "What kind of wounds Vagina?" Said Angel. "Looks her wings were cut clean off. At least the bleeding stopped." Said Vaggie. "For now lets all give her some space." She saus looking at Angel. "Hey im living here rent free. I gotta make new friends right?" Said Angel. "Yes well as long as you dont make any suggestions that will make her unconformable." Said Charlie looking at him. "I said i wont try to fuck her. Didnt i?" Said Angel before he left. Vaggie and Charlie went to their shared room to talk about their plan on making the Hotel public.

After sometime the girls went back to check on Evelyn find her just putting on the light blue grey sweater on. "How are you feeling?" Said Vaggie. "Better but i dealt with this pain before when i had Chloe." Said Evelyn facing them. "Well then since you are the second resident here. Lets show you around but we need introduce you to Angel." Said Charlie. "Because he peeked in on me in the tub earlier." Said Evelyn. "We told him to behave." Said Charlie. "I know how to handle perverts and assholes. I even broke a sluts nose that was sleeping with my husband and the reason i died." Said Evelyn walking with the girls out of her room. "Heres your key by the way and after this we can get you some things like clothes and anything you need." Said Charlie. "It's the least we can do after you went through so such and having the guts to actually hurt one of Gods children." Said Vaggie. "My nickname for him is King of Assholes." Said Evelyn walking with them down the halls four doors down. Charlie knocked on ths door for Angel to answer holding a pig looking at them. "Evelyn meet Angel Dust and his pig Nuggets." Said Charlie. Evelyn looked at him up and down giving him a friendly smile. "Nice to officially meet you Cupcake and Nuggets" Said Evelyn. "Likewise. So what are we doing?" Said Angel. "We're going to give Evelyn a tour of the Hotel and getting to know one another." Said Charlie. "Are you joining in or busy with something else?" Said Vaggie. "Why not? Nuggets bath can wait." Said Angel putting him down and closed the door. "So what shit did you do to be down here?" Said Angel. "I died of a alcohol poisoning because of a woman that i caught my ex husband cheating on me with during my daughter's last before going to college. Been in Heaven for a year until my ex husband showed up and wanted to apologize. He then mentioned an accident involving my daughter and her friend sho both under the influence not making it due to her finding out that the same woman that slept with my ex is pregnant. So i beat him half to death until the angels stepped in and Adam said shit and so i kicked his balls." Said Evelyn. "Holy shit. Im really liking her already." Said Angel. "That part about your daughters death and the womans pregnancy was unexpected." Said Vaggie was they went into the elevator.

Once the tour was over and gotten along Vaggie and Charlie has to leave to get a news station to broadcast the Hotel Project. "Hey Eve. Wanna go shopping? I know the best places." Said Angel looking her. "You sure?" Said Evelyn. "Yeah. You're coolest mom ive met. Well the only one that im friends with actually. I got it covered." Said Angel. "Alright Cupcake." Said Evelyn getting up from the couch with him. "Great let me call me my limo guy." Said Angel walking out her. He pulled his phone seeing some texts ignoring them for a moment to make a call. Evelyn looked around the property seeing that they were at the edge of the city and looked at the pentagram in the sky along with the white 'sun' knowing it was Heaven. She kept on look and saw an electric spark for moment from a building close by but didnt think much of it. "Okay. He'll be here in ten. Now tell me about that cute tattoo you got there?" Said Angel looking at her sun tattoo on her left shoulder. "This was a birthday gift for Chloe. She wanted one the second she turned eighteen and choose matching one since we are so close than Josh. Mine is the sun and hers is a crescent moon on her right shoulder." Said Evelyn. "So is anything i should know before we go in?" She asked. "Like what?" Said Angel. "The clock tower counting down to a month and two days until Extermination?" Said Evelyn pointing to the tall tower that over towered the city. "They didn't know of that shit up there." Said Angel. "Every year the Angels come down to kill us to keep the Hell from over powering Heaven or what fucking ever. It doesnt matter who its every demon for themselves and theres nothing that be done to stop it." Said Angel. "What the fuck? How many times does a soul fucking dies?" Said Evelyn. "No fucking idea." Said Angel while looking at his phone to answer the texts he missed. "Thats seriously fucked up." Said Evelyn crossing her arms. "Thats life. Nothing supposed to be fucking perfect." Said Angel.