12

Eryn pov

After entered it, I amazed with his room. It look like in heaven although it just gaming's room.

There has one gaming's chair and one computer on the table that caught my attention .the room was dark, only the led lights on each ceiling was light up. there has a big carpet. Also when you pressed the keyboard, it produces different colors for each button.

I just wake up from my chestnut,  I heard he say something to me.

"did you bring our burger here?"he asked me

"I think i left it above on the dining table .HEHEHE, sorry. " I give him my big smiled.

He give me his glared.

" have a sit first while I take it " I look at him already walked away from here to downstair.

I take a sit on his gaming's chair and trying to on the computer. After that, I'm trying to find what game that suitable for me. And I found it.

'It like muat thai game I think? Like boxing game. '

I clicked on it and trying to select the characters.

Before I started to play it, I saw meaumi just sit on the carpet. It look so cute like that. I can't just watching it sit like that, it make me want to embrace it.

With that,I can't take it anymore. I take it and sit it on my lap while we sit on jungwon gaming's chair.

"you look so cute you know maeumi. Not like your dad, just grumpy anytime." I nagging while I caress it head.

"did you said I grumpy? " I heard someone voiced speaking behind my back. right behind this chair. I turn my head and saw jungwon head already resting on this chair. His left hand was hold the chair holder.

" I- I- didn't said it. "i lied.

" you think, I didn't heard it.  Not like your dad hmm? " he smirked

Suddenly, I felt the chair's head was backwards. I saw Jungwon pull it until it become sagging. The chair was not in stable. If he pull it again, meaumi amd I will fall from this chair.

"jungwon, stop. " I said

I'm scared if this chair will breaking.

"Jungwon,  I said stop it " I hold his left hand with tightly.

Finally,  he let go his hand from this chair.

"who is grumpy now? Hmm. "he pinch my left cheek.

I pushed his hand .Now it my time to glared.

"here, your burger and ice lemon tea" he put it on the table next to his keyboard.

"you said earlier that you hungry, but my mom spaghetti that you eaten. Eat this too. "he grinned on it.

"You, stayed in this room. And don't go anywhere. I want to take a bath first. After I done, you also need to take a shower too. You won't want to just wear that shirt right ." he said.
Then, he closed the door.

"okay, now. Just me and you meaumi. " I started to play his computer games.

Jungwon pov

I resting my body under the shower,let the water flow throughout my body.I use the soap, shampoo, brush my teeth and do my skincare routine.

"you also need to take a shower" this sentence always remind in my mind.

'she can borrow my cloth and my sister pant. But how about her underwea--and her br--'

I slapped my cheek.

" Aishh, Jungwon what are you thinking. She smart, she be taken care of later." I saw my face already red toward the mirror .

"Aishhh, Jungwon you so dirty mind " I said

After I done my shower, I put my towel on my waist and go to my wardrobe to ware some cloth and pant.Also, I search some cloth to give her.

'I think ,I will just giving my hoodie and my sister sleep pants.'

Eryn pov

After playing for a long time, I feel thirsty. I grabbed my ice lemon tea that Jungwon leaved it a while ago. I used my left hand to grab it and another was still on the keyboard including my eyes still on the computer screen.

Suddenly I'm not realized I put the drink in wrong place, it mean not on the table. But above the keyboard. Because of that my drink was spilt on of Jungwon's keyboard .

"shit."

I trying to find something that can wiped it. Until......

The door was opened, reveal Jungwon figure saw the scene. He stand at there while his hand hold a clothes.

'OH NO'

"MY KEYBOARD!,how can it being like this?!! Said it. " he walked toward me with point his finger at the keyboard.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I accidentally.I swear.
I'm trying to fix it, but you already here and saw this. " I want to cry right now.

"did you know, my grandma was gave me .did you know she saved her money and tried to bought me this keyboard although she didn't have enough money. She gave me on my birthday AS A PRESENT!!! She not like us that have a luxurious life." he end his sentences with anger toward me.

I swear, I really really want to cry right now.My eyes are filled with tears. I quickly lowered my head, not wanting him to see it.

He sighed

"here, take this and go take a shower. You can used my sister's room for sleep. Also the bathroom already has in it. "he gave me the clothes and spare towel. I just nodded on it.

Then, I rushed to his sister room that stated at the 3floor. I opened the door and switch on the light and the econ. His sister doesn't here.

I think she studies at the abroad.

I look on the frame that stated on the small table next to the bed.
It show his sister and Jungwon picture when their during kindergarten .

After I saw Jungwon picture, I remembered about earlier. That was my first time saw he shouted toward me like that. I think the keyboard must precious against him.

I placed the clothes on the bed before I going in.Then I'm straight to the bathroom. I take a really really long shower.

In there, I'm just leaning the wall and on the shower and pointing at me.
I just squatted there while hugging my body in a dream. the water I bathe in is cold water.My body totally wet, from my hair until my foot.

'our gaming time were ruined by me. '

After I realized that I already take a long time in this bathroom, my eyes also already swollen from crying.I quickly take care of my body with some soap and shampoo. I think she will not be angry if I used it.

After that, I wore the clothes that Jungwon gave me earlier.  He gave me a hoodie but it was really big. Dark blue colour. It was big until my thighs also being closed by it.

'I think, this hoodie was his.I can smell his perfume from here. '

Suddenly I got sneeze. And again. And again. I think I getting fever after a long shower in cold water.

"it okay if getting fever,I not go to school." I get my phone and the clock show already 3 am in the morning.

"it time for sleep." Then I put my phone next to me without drying my hair before bed, because I was very sleepy and no energy to wake up.