chapter 6

| WTF pt

| WTF pt.2 |

HOLY SHIT???????

THE SCREAM I SCRUMPT

WALKER FUCKING SCOBELL

LEAH SAVA JEFFRIES

THEY BOTH FOLLOW ME

okay I've peaked. kill me now nothing in my life will compare to this ever.

holy crap I have to tell the girls

leah follows Alyssa 🖕😘💅

alyssa:
SHBWN
HAMLLII
WTD GUYS

Mia:
ALYSSA WHAT ARS YOU OKAY?

Alyssa:
I CANT TELL YOU UNTIL ALEXIS IS EHRRE

Mia:
ALEXIS
Alexis
aliexsc
aljsex
Alexis

Alexis:
SHUT UP IM HERE TELL US WHAT

Alyssa:
okay are you guys ready
what Im about to tell you will literally make you shit your eyeballs

Mia:
OMG TELL YS ALREADY

Alexis:
ALYSSA WHAT

Alyssa:
walker scobell.
follows
ME

Mia:
SHKAWNUDHAK WALKER??????

Alexis:
🚶?????

Mia:
WALKING SCOBELL?

Alexis:
PERCY JACKSON

Mia:
WAIT WALKER AND LEAH FOLLOW YOU WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT OMG YOURE FAMOUS HAVE YIU CHECKED YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWING SINCE LEAH FOLLOWED YOU

Alyssa:
YES AND YES AND YES WALKER SCOBELL AND LEAH SAVA JEFFRIES BOTH FOLLOW ME AND IVE GOT FUCKING A WHOLE 3240 PEOPLE
3240 FOLLOWERS WHAT LITERALLY I HAD LIKE 600 BEFORE LEAH AND NOW LIKE THATS GONE UP SO MUCH

Mia:
IM DEAD

Alyssa:
especially since Leah and I have become friends kinda like I haven't told her I'm a fan cause I don't want it to be weird but we text sometimes

Alexis:
YOU TEXT SOMETIMES?
UM
WERE YOU GOUNG TO TSLL US?

Alyssa:
I SWEAR I WAS GOING TO BUT LOWKEY I FORGOT CAUSE FUCKING HOMEWORK AND IVE HAD SO MUCH STUFF TO DO
I will tell you everything at school I promise.

Mia:
GOOD BITCH YOU SUCK

Alexis:
tell us everything.

~

as I walked through the halls of my school, getting closer and closer to my locker, I started dreading seeing my friends.

I know I sound like a bitch, but I was lowkey so scared to tell them that 2 famous people follow me. and again, sound like a bitch... but j kind of wanted to keep that for my self. a kind of selfish want to keep my friendship with Leah a private thing.

it's so stupid, I tell my best friends everything. literally the first time I kissed someone I immediately "went to the toilet" and texted the girls. I don't know why I want to keep this a secret though.

maybe it has something to do with the fact that if I tell my friends, no doubt someone else will overhear, and then by the end of the day, my whole class will think I'm some stupid wanna be influencer and that I think I'm so cool because 2 actors follow me.

I actually am so happy though. Leah and I are friends, so before he followed me, she texted me and said that she TOLD him about my account and he said I was PRETTY.

like come on. walker scobell thinks I'm pretty. bro look at him, his hair and his eyes and his smile and his eyes and his voice and his eyes.

while I was thinking about dreamy walkers eyes, I ran right in front of Alexis locker, which just so happened to be 3 down from mine. she yanked my backpack back and squealed right in my ear as she cut of the circulation to my legs and probably broke a rib.

"ALYSSA OMG IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU I MISSED YOU SO MUCH OVER THE WEEKEND AND SO MUCH HAPPENED LIKE WAL-"

I clamped my hand over her mouth, before she screamed out to the entire school that walker followed me.

"lex shut up. I don't want anyone to know. please I promise to tell you everything but you can not yell it out in front of everyone I know."
I say to her quietly.

"okay okay I promise I won't. wait let's find Mia and you can spill"

we make our way down the hall, closer to the science rooms, because Mia's locker was on the other side of the block. when we first started the year, Alexis and I were so happy because we were in the same form class, so our lockers were right near each other, on the maths block, but Mia was put in another class. we all literally almost cried when she sent her class schedule do the group chat, but whatever, we see each other all the time anyway.

"MIA!"

"god lex do you want to give everyone ear damage"

"ALYSSA! LEXIS!"

I'm friends with morons.

"lyss you have to tell us. please. right now here. how did it happen?" Mia's first words to me where not 'hey Alyssa how was your weekend?' or 'wow hey lyss I love your top' but this.

"I'll tell you guys on the field. come with me so  no one over hears."

we walk out to the oval, and sit near the footy goals, right under the blue tree. it was blue because someone spray painted a bunch of the trees around here, but this was the only standing one, all of the others had gotten cut down because of the spray paint. now that I think about it, why wasn't this one taken down? maybe it was too big. whatever we have other issues on our hands.

"okay Alexis, Mia, I will tell you everything on how I became a viral influencer pop sensation, but you have to promise you won't tell anyone. people can find out on their own, I just don't want anyone thinking I'm a little pick-me."

"I promise" they chorus at the same time.

"okay brilliant. it started on a fateful day.... I was watching Percy Jackson and-"

indi's notes

you didn't think I was actually that mean did you? leaving you poor baby's with just 4 words last chapter??? nooo I would never 😇

anyway! finally posted again so that is cute! chapter 6!

thoughts? feelings?

ignore the spelling mistakes in the texts guys. they are on purpose... they're teenage girls texting in all caps about something they're really excited about of course they are gonna have a few mistakes.

also sorry if I made mistakes about the school. Im Australian so I don't know anything about American schools... and they're supposed to be American I think so. 💗

anyway sorry for the long authors note this is like my personal diary.

love you all 💗

- Indi