Beginning :3

Alright, lets start this off with some beginning :3!!!1!1!11!1!

Jard, a college student who had tuition and debts and constantly overthinking about what will happen next, but luckily as he ended up working on Elysium Coporation for his navigation skills (That's why we should have a skill, bc skill issue will be a problem/j) but he just switched sides and decided to move to Galf's side in order to support his family as they also became friends so yeah the coporation of course wasn't happy about that so they're currently hunting for him and wanting to murder him. As they also met a teenager named "Bobo" who is younger than Galf and is a fucking anomaly, there's also some random dude that defected from the rebellions lets just call him "Defect rebel", and there's also a man that called "Trooper" as they went though many chaos with the rebellions and nextbots shit.
One day, Jard was gone all of the sudden, leaving Galf, Trooper, Defect, especially Bobo shocked. As they remembered Jard's situation,Galf started to worry if Jard was kidnapped to get murdered, they decided to try and look for Jard.

But hey, lets move from the earlier topic, we knew someone named "Rose", it was said that she was fighting the rebels but then disappeared. She will be included in this story with my theory about her.

Bla bla bla, I finally finished typing this and I'm can finally done yapping for the love of Jesus my lovely father. Btw here is some random stuff too.

Jard : 19 years old, 5'4 tall

Bobo : 15 years old, 5'0 tall

Galf : 17 years old, 5'10 tall

Rebel : 23 years old, 5'6 tall

Defect : 23 years old, 6'2 tall

Trooper : 26 years old, 6'8 tall

Bonus : Rose : 24-25 years old, 5'11 tall.