Ashmita Singh

Ashmita , 26 , daughter of one the richest lawyers of the city. Beautiful , highly educated , brilliantly talented yet beyond the gilded halls of privilege, her heart craved the simplicity of a classroom. Despite the allure of her affluent world, she aspired to be not just a woman of means but a beacon of knowledge, embracing her dream to become a private school teacher. And now it's the beginning of her story , her new life as she is going to join her dream school St. Marie High ,

.........

Mom ! Mom! Where are my black sandles ??
Mom ( from another room) - It's there , search, you'll get it .
Asmita- No maa , it's not there .
I'll be late today. It's my first day at school and I'll be late . No no no .. I can't be late today.

Mom- Take this , ( holding the earring) I told you it's here only.
Ashmita - Aww... My mumma ,, thankyou .
How I'm I looking ??

Mom- !! My baby!! Is there anyone more beautiful than you ??
( Kisses mom )

Ashmita - Ok .. I'll just come back . Its getting late .

Mom - Take blessings from your father before going.

( Touches father's feet)
Dad - All the best . Go slowly. Ok .. bye ..

( Reaches the School)

Good morning, Actually I want to meet Principal Sir , Can you tell me where he is ?

Random - Are you the new biology teacher .?

Ashmita - Yes , I'm the one .
Random - Ohho! Principal sir was just asking about you . He went this way , come I'll take you there .

( Meets the Principal)

Ashmita - Good morning Sir ,

Principal - Very Good morning, Are you Miss Ashmita??

Ashmita - Yes sir , Nice to meet you.

Principal - Same here , Common let me introduce you to my staff.

Attention teachers . Here is Miss Ashmita Singh. She is our new biology teacher. She will be teaching in class 11 and 12 biology.

Ashmita -Hello everyone,

Hello mam.
(Principal introducing ashmita to the staff members )

Here , This is Mrs Krusha. She is our senior teacher and the coordinator.She will tell you the details of the classes which you will be taking.

Ashmita - Good morning Mrs Krusha.

Mrs krusha - Good Morning dear. So nice to see such a young and beautiful lady in our school. I am sure you are going to rock it. Make all of us proud.

So here is you time table . You will be taking class 9 -A , 10B , 11 A and 12 B .. Make yourself comfortable. All the best!!.

Ashmita - ( inhales - exhales ) Ok Ashmita . This is going to be the best day of your life nobody can take it from you . Just.. relax .. ok darling relax.. chill ..

( Enters the class)
( 1st period - 11 A )
Students - Good morning madam,

Ashmita- Good morning class. Please sit down.

How are you all ??
We are fine madam, thanks
Ashmita - Alright ! My self Ashmita Singh . I have completed my graduation from Bhilai and post graduation from Delhi And I will be teaching biology to you this year .

So , first of all How many of you like Biology . Please raise your hands .

Ohk there are a lot , Yes dear , can you please stand and tell us the reason, why do you like Biology??

Student 1 - Mam , Actually I like human body . ( Everyone laughs )

Ashmita - Interesting reason , isn't it .
Anyone else with some other reason?

Student 2- Mam , Because in biology we can learn about plants , and animals and Reproduction!!
(Laughs )

Ashmita - That's also a good reason.
See children whenever we are studying biology it should be normal, and we have to study it like a process . The human species and animals and plants . What actually is going on inside them, that we will be studying in biology.

( Class becomes silent the moment Ashmita starts speaking, all very attentive and quiet )(No one realises and she speaks for the next 45 minutes )( the bell rangs )

Ashmita - Ok thankyou students. Meet you in the next class .

Thankyou madam!

(And few more classes .
Now it's 3 o clock. Time to go home .)

( Ashmita reaches home )

Gets to room and lie down on the bed . Thinking about her first day at school.

( Days pass by)

Ashmita slowly becomes students favourite teacher . She becomes so popular among the students that even other section want her only for biology. They keep on requesting to the principal.

( 2 months left for the first terminal examination)

Mrs Krusha- You know about the boy in class 11 B , My God !! He is just a weird and strange person . He never speaks with anyone . Neither the teacher nor he has any friends.I don't like him at all !!! Poor orphan , why he is here I wonder ??

Mrs Ruhana - Madam, I heard
the school is financing his education.And above he is school topper . 10 th boards ,he has performed brilliantly.

Mrs Krusha - Ohk ! So that's the case that means he is something to the principal. Poor orphan got lucky somehow ..

(Ashmita trying not to hear but overheard everything)

Ashmita ( inside her head ) - Poor orphan boy ! Poor orphan boy ! In two minutes conversation,she called him an orphan four times . What kind of human are you Krusha ? The boy has a name right .And what happened if he is an orphan! That's not an identity!. Huh !!

(After two to three weeks )

Miss Ashmita You have a substitution class in 11 - B the next period.

Ashmita - Madam , these days too much substitution classes are given to me only . Now it's becoming hectic . Please ensure that this substitution class is given to all the teachers equally.

Mrs Krusha - No dear , its always distributed equally only . But 7 teachers are absent today .. we have to manage .

Ashmita - we have to manage, Bitch !!?

Ashmita enters the class

Students - Good morning madam

Ashmita - Good morning dear . Please sit down!

Ashmita - So , Do you know me or not ??
Students - Yes , mam we know you ..
We know you mam

Ashmita - Ok ok! If someone doesn't know me , myself Ashmita Singh. I am a Biology teacher.

Alright ! Are you preparing for your exams ??

Students - Yes Mam !

One student - Do you know us ??

Ashmita - Of course yes ! The mischievous class of our school, all the teachers know about you .
And some of you participated in cultural program and sports activities So I know almost all of you .. and some of you may introduce yourselves right now .

( Pointing towards a student)

Ashmita - Yes dear ! What's your name ???
.........