Rejection

Rainbow Dash was practicing tricks,  when she notice a purple hair mare with white fur trot towards her. The mare got closer and it was none other than Rarity , she waived a hoof signalling Rainbow Dash to land. She did and Rarity just jumped to the point of why she was here.

She told Rainbow Dash that ever sense she's been reading Daring Do she's been spending more and more time with Twilight.

"Are you saying I fell in love with Twilight over a book?" bothered by Rarity's conclusion , Rainbow Dash asked."Yes, dear forgive me if I'm jumping to conclusions but it is rather... obvious."

It was true, Rainbow Dash is in love with Twilight. She realize that she has to do something before Rarity mention anything to anypony .

After practice she went to Flauttershy house.She knocked and knocked but nopony answered the door. Rainbow Dash started banging at door.The door open but it was only to bea small bunny.

"Oh, hey angel, where's Flauttershy,"
asked Rainbow. She walked in, then saw Flauttershy walk in from the back door. "Fluttershy where were you, at the back or something, I feel like I've been knocking at your door for two hours "Rainbow Dash said rather irritated by the long wait.

"I was helping a bird feed worm to it's- "Fluttershy stop seeing the disgusted expression on her rainbow mane friend."Ew" was the only word that came out of Rainbow Dash's mouth.

"Look Fluttershy, I like visiting you any day, but right now I really need your help" Rainbow Dash bagged."Of course I would love to help, but with what exactly?" Fluttershy asked but didn't get a responses . She was surprise to see her Childhood friend stare at the floor and her face glow up red .

"Is it about a mare of a stallion" Fluttershy asked. "It's a mare I like and you know her" she replied but didn't make eye contact. "Who is it?"Fluttershy asked out of curiosity.

"It's Twilight"answered Rainbow Dash
her voice lower than usual. "Who?" Fluttershy again. "Twilight" annoyed Rainbow replied again. "Your going to have to speak a bit louder" said Fluttershy. "It's Twilight, okay, I said it, you happy now" furious Rainbow Dash said loudly.

Fluttershy didn't seem susprise in any case wasn't showing her at all. After two minutes of silence Fluttershy asked Rainbow Dash again what she needed help with. "I don't know, some advice should be good right about now"Rainbow replied still in her annoyed self.

"Maybe you should ask her out on a date, or probably not, I don't know" Fluttershy reaction change sometimes she spoke her idea."Excitingly that's what great idea, Fluttershy, thanks I gatta get going, I'll see you around k."

Rainbow Dash flew to the Golden Oak Library and knocked on the door. As expected nopony answered, 'Twi, wouldn't mind if let myself in right?' she asked herself. She opened the door with her hoof and walked in, as she continues trotting then saw Twilight reading and writing books.

 She opened the door with her hoof and walked in, as she continues trotting then saw Twilight reading and writing books

She did what she came for but sadly got rejected, because she was too busy to go on a date . Rainbow Dash felt so heart broken she could cry on a cloud and never stop. As soon as she found one she started crying and sniffling.

'Why would she want to go on a date with some weather pong, she's basically the Princess's student' she said to herself.She got up and teld
"Shining armar" she showed.

'Of curse he's Twilight's brother,he knows about Twilight more than anypony alse' Rainbow Dash said to herself once more. She flexible her wings and start flying and when to towards the Crystil Empire .

Time Skip

But the guades would not let her in ."I'm the element of loyalty" she said as she stragel to enter. Shining Armar walked by and notice Rainbow Dash " Rainbow Dash, what are you doing here?" he asked. "I need to take to you" she sounded like she was out of breath.

"Let her go" the guardens did what Shining Armar said "come, follow me" he finished. The walk through the hall and enter in a room that seem to be a room were ponies have meetings.

"So what would you want to talk about?" asked Shining Armar."Well, first question: Did Twilight ever said she had a crush on some pony" nervously asked the rainbow mane mare. "She didn't to tell you yet?" Shining asked.

"Tell me what?"Rainbow Dash asked. Shining chuckle a bit then say's "Don't you, Twilight has crush on you ."Yeah  whatever and ...  Wait WHAT!!" shocked Rainbow shouted .

"Yeah she told me, after me and Cadance got back from are hunny moon"Shining Armar said. "I don't get it" the rainbow mare said as rubbing her head with hoof. "Don't get what?, Twilight is the only thing to get".

"For starters, two hour ago I asked her out and she rejected me" pissed off Rainbow Dash said. "She said any reason" Shining asked. "Yeah, she said she was too busy, but I believe that, because it sounded like an excuse " now confused Rainbow replied.

"That doesn't sound like Twilight to be making up excuse do she can get out of doing things" Shining put a hoof on her cheek "Or maybe she really is bessy". "Ah, if you say so" not understanding Rainbow try to make an understanding face.

"Maybe you should help her with what she's bessy with, it will help you get more closer with her as more than friends " proudly Shining Armar said."Wow that idea is way better than Fluttershy's "said Rainbow Dash.

"You took advice from a friend who isn't dating "Shining Armar asked.
"Yeah, how bad could it be"replied Rainbow Dash
"Word of advice, never take love advice from somepony who isn't dating"  with a serious expression on his face Shining said.

"Beside my advice are better, I use to help Cadanse with her princess duty as a way to send time with her, but now we're married so I see her basically every day "Shining said.

"And soon enough We'll be at your wedding" with a smirk Shining Armar said as Rainbow Dash's face tord red beginning to blush."Come to me whehn ever for advice K" asked Shining.

"Always" Rainbow replied happy, she got up from her chair and open the window "Seya" she said as she flew of. "She you around, sister in-law"Shining said with that he exited the room.

Chapter End.

Ok gays let me know if I should make a part 2 K