I'll help, if I'm around you

In the Golden Oak Library

Twilight taped a quill into some ink and continued to write some of the chorus she needed to do. As she wrote words on the scroll, she was interrupt
by a knock on the door.

"Just a sec" Twilight put her things down on the table next to her. She trot towards the door.

Twilight's P.O.V

I opened the door and saw a cross the door a beautiful rainbow hair mare with cyan blue fur. I tryed my best not stare at her so she doesn't find waird."Hi, Rainbow"

"Hey, Twi I was wondering if you wanted any help with what ever is it that your doing" just from hearing her voice, it made remember that she came here an hour ago and a half asking me out on a date.

I felt bad for saying "no" because one she's one of my best friends, saying no to something like that can always just brake friendship between friends.Two because I have things to take care of like. Plus it off, princess Celestia send me scolls on my find on friendship. She knows I'm honest about what I say, so she send a lot of scrolls."Sure, I guess"

I opened the door more so she could come in. I closed the door with my magic and faced her "Your not still up sad about what happened earlier today, right" with worried I asked her. She gave me a nervous smile.

"PPF, what me mad that you couldn't go somewhere out with me" she laughed bit, but I could see what she was trying to hide. So I asked "So your not mad at me"

"Of course not, I mean who could be mad at you, I know I wouldn't. But you do still have to make it up to me" with a smile she looked up to me. "Oh, okay" blushed a bit, as I torn and walk to a table.

"So can you run this over to Sweet Appleacks for me?" I asked, torning while flooding a book on the history of Cutie marks."Huh?"Rainbow said, some what out of it.

I walk to Rainbow and handed her the book. "Can you bring this book to the farm, Apple Blood said she needed it for something".I said"Oh, yeah be back in a flash" with that she was off.
Therd Person P.O.V

"YES!!"Rainbow yelled as she continued to fly

"YES!!"Rainbow yelled as she continued to fly. Sha bushed 'you do still have to make it up to me' the thought of she said in the Library." Maybe she really does have a thing for me" Rainbow said to herself.

She couldn't help but think about Twilight and herself the past years since Twilight moved to ponyville. Since she was bess focus on Twilight, she didn't notice the farmhouse rapidly appearing over the horizon.

'THUD!!' "Ow" Rainbow yelled as she looked up and realize that she hit something. "Nice flying there, Rainbow" the orange mare said as starts to laugh. "Oh, shut it" loudly Rainbow Dash said as she landed five feet away from Applejack.