#1

╭────༺♡༻────╮

Noa's pov

I exhaled loudly through my mouth and glanced towards the rear-view mirror making sure that sister dearest heard me. When I received no reaction in response I shifted my gaze back on the road and rolled my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes, I can literally see you from here. " Sister dearest decided to finally speak, I rolled my eyes again just to piss her off even more as I shared glances between the girl seated behind me and a mildly packed road in front of me.

"For how long do you plan to keep me as your personal chauffeur? I am not used to wasting my time so leisurely. " I spoke with annoyance. I've been driving my sister dearest for the past week just because she fired Luke, her previous chauffeur out of anger.

"Why do you keep speaking like that? Is it my fault that I failed my driving test? Have patience till I get my driving licence then I'll stop troubling you." She replied in a matter-of-factly tone which for some reason irritated me.

"Oh, yeah? Then is it my fault that you have anger issues? Why do I have to pay for the mistakes I did not even commit?" At this point I was just exhausted. This exact conversation is the reason for ruining our moods every single evening.

"What kind of sibling considers driving their sister as a payback for mistakes?" I stole a glance of her, looking just in time to see her hand twitch with anger. She was looking out of the window avoiding my gaze, knowing very well that her outburst will bring her nothing but disadvantage.

"I do! Don't you see how much of my time is being wasted just to drive you back and forth when you are capable of hailing a cab on your own?" I tried speaking with a much gentler voice but the sentence rolled off my tongue with menace.

"You know what?" I locked my uncertain gaze with her angrily determined ones.

"Just drop me here and do whatever you were going to do anyway. "

"What's the point of getting off now, when we are just about to reach? Tsk. " I clicked my tongue in annoyance, now that we are in the middle of nowhere she decides to be on her own. Such a child.

"I don't care. Open this, now. " I heard her tug the handle of my car. I looked at her with a stern stare, daring her with my eyes to repeat her actions.

"Xue, dare you do that again I swear I will lock you in my car for the rest of the night..." I continued to stare at her sternly "...or literally just leave you here, in the middle of nowhere. " finishing my sentence huskily, I sped up.

'Your vehicle is running on reserve fuel'

"Great! Just great!" I exclaimed with bitter happiness.

"Yeah, great because there is no gas station in the direction we are heading to." Now it was Xue's turn to roll her eyes.

'Your vehicle is running on reserve fuel'

"You heard that?! No gas station for the next 12 miles in the direction we are going! Can't you just swallow your pride for once and make a U-turn?!" I am trying to control my anger here but my sister's dearest just can't shut up, can she?

"Not to mention, it's all because of you. " I seethed angrily.

"Because of me?! Aren't you the one driving? Why are you blaming me?"

"If you didn't fire your driver, I wouldn't have to drive you around!"

"Well in that case, if you didn't want to drive me around then why did you even agree when I asked you earlier?!"