THE FLYER

Wonyoung was a very bubbly girl, she was cheerful and very positive. She would rarely get sad or mad, unlike her sister, Gaeul. Gaeul was a very introverted and quiet, she would often read books, and she really liked tending to her gardens. One day, Wonyoung received a flyer on here mailbox, and showed it to Gaeul. It was from: 'SUNGHOON' , the one and only youngest billionaire alive. He was finding the "one" and only 7 girls were participating, if they wanted to participate, then he must go to his mansion, Avenue Suite, 789. Wonyoung was very excited, jumping around. While Gaeul, just wanted to go continue reading her book. Gaeul only participated for Wonyoung, since Wonyoung forced her.

AT THE MANSION.

Gaeul and Wonyoung arrived at he mansion in sexy dresses, while Gaeul was just wearing baggy jeans and a white sleeveless shirt. While wonyoung was interacting with the other girls, while Gaeul was looking for the bathroom, the mansion was so big, and that's where she entered the wrong room, and tripped over air. She opened her eyes, realizing she was on top of Sunghoon. She got flustered, while Sunghoon smirked.

MEANWHILE..

Wonyoung was chatting with the other girls, while they were called up to the backstage. Gaeul was there late. And it was her turn to speak why she is worth it for Sunghoon to the crowd. She tripped over air again, feeling she was gonna be embarrassed and getting boos from the crowd, instead, she was caught by Sunghoon, their faces close to each other. The crowd roared. Wonyoung got jealous, and furious. She wanted to be the one that's close to Sunghoon.

"THATS ENOUGH! HES SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!" Wonyoung said with a furious tone, Gaeul suddenly backed away feeling embarrassed. As she teared up, tears streaming down her cheeks. She ran away, out of the stage, and went on a bus to go to her apartment shared with Wonyoung.

NARRATOR
DID SHE FALL FOR HIM?

The Bachelor's Bride
By Kim Antonette
Chapter 1 - the flyer.