REALLY?

KIM ANTONETTE
THE BACHELOR'S BRIDE, REALLY?
(pls read chap. 1, the flyer b4 reading this!! this is going to be short cause I'm rushing!!)

As Gaeul sobbed, only to see Wonyoung opened the door looking at her. Looks like she won the first round by her charming looks.

Gaeul: WHY DID YOU EMBARASS ME INFRONT OF THOSE PEOPLE?

As Gaeul screamed, sobbed at Wonyoung.

Wonyoung: I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE APART OF THAT COMPETITIVE SHOW!! YOU CALLED IT PATHETIC AND STUPID.

As Wonyoung delivered a loud yell back to Gaeul.

Gaeul: STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT!

Wonyoung: IM NOT!

Gaeul: LEAVE ME ALONE, TRAITOR. YOUR SO SELF-CENTERED. ALL YOU DID WAS STEAL OUR PARENTS FROM ME. STOP BEING PERFECT!

*As Gaeul stormed off to her room, as Wonyoung watched Gaeul in silence, tears streaming down her cheeks.*

*TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY.*

*Gaeul and Wonyoung arrived, as they were following the other girls lining up. The challenge was showing off our intelligence, and our smart brain. Which Wonyoung neither Gaeul didn't have.*

Host: First up is.. Jang Wonyoung! Can U solve this equation Ms. Wonyoung?

Wonyoung: I would gladly.

*As Wonyoung solved the equation, without reviewing. And she actually got it right, leaving Gaeul flabbergasted.*

*Host: Very well, Ms. Wonyoung. I'm very impressed. Mr. Sunghoon, what's ur review upon this woman?

Sunghoon: I would gladly give her a 8/10, some of her solvings are right, but she still used a method.

Host: I'm impressed that you got this score, Ms. Wonyoung.

Wonyoung: thank you, sir Sunghoon.

*As Wonyoung said her sentence, seductively, as she winked at Sunghoon while leaving the stage.*

Host: Alright! Next up is Ms. Gaeul Jang, which is the sister of Wonyoung Jang. Would you kindly solve this mathematics equation Ms. Gaeul?

Gaeul: I would like to solve, give me the marker.

*As Gaeul solved the Equation, in just 40 seconds, leaving The host and Sunghoon flabbergasted and impressed.*

Sunghoon: I don't even want to comment, 10/10.

*Host: very impressive, this girl would probably be in 1st place, it's just the start though! Don't be confident.

*As Gaeul nodded, leaving the stage. The other girls did their part, as the 2nd Challenge ended.*

NARRATOR
WHAT WOULD THE NEXT CHALLENGE BE? COMMENT BELOW SO I CAN GET IDEAS!

By Kim Antonette
Chapter 2, Really?

THE BACHELOR'S BRIDE.