✨️{|The Duel |}✨️

As the Sorting Hat decides where they belong,
Wizards duel at Hogwarts, where magic is strong.

Yn's Pov:-
Recess was almost over, and I hurried my way to my next class, which was potions. I sat in my usual place and opened my book. Mattheo entered the class. "You forgot to breathe Princes". It had been 3 days since the incident in the room of requirements. Three days since when we last talked to each other or barely made contact at all. He looked alluring with the curls falling perfectly on his face. The Slytherin shirt perfectly defined his muscles. His honey coloured eyes looked heavenly. He looked like the most attractive person, but he had the most ugliest fucking personality, and I was not a person who gets charmed easily by looks unlike everyone else. It seemed like everybody had forgotten that he is the son of Voldemort, and everyone was just so hypnotised by his looks. Gosh.

"Students...."
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Professor Snape come in.

"Today , class is dismissed for all the students.... except for the Slytherin ones,"

Everyone made their way outside, and only Theodore, Mattheo, and I were in the classroom. I suppose this was for the preparation of an upcoming event or something.
Soon, all the other Slytherin students entered the class. Pansy came and stood beside me, giving me a glance.

" Today.....we are gonna have a house duelling competition."

I was quite surprised as this didn't happen often

"Depulso"

All the tables moved to the sides, and the perfect space for duelling was created. I didn't do duelling often, but I could say that I was mastered at it.

"Crappe ... Goyle... go first."

They both went in the middle and started duelling.

"Expelliarmus"

"Wingardium leviosa"

Goyle dropped in the middle of the room

"Flint ... go"

"Dupelso"

Crappe flew backwards and finally hit the floor.

"Draco"

"Locomotor wibbly"

Flints legs almost become jelly, and he fell before he got the chance to strike.

" Pike your turn,"
Snape made a gesture to Pike.

"Levicorpus"
Pike turned upside down, and the wand fell from his hand.

Draco had taken down two people, so he was on top right now.

"Yn Potter"
Snape called my name.
I took a deep breath and made my way to the middle.

Strike , don't stagger back, be ready, don't give time to the other oppenments time to strike.

"Stupefy," i said without wasting a single moment. Draco froze.

" Expelliarmus"
His wand flew to my hand.

"Pansy Parkinson," Snape called

Pansy made her way to the middle, giving me a smirk. I returned it.

I let Pansy strike first
" Acendio," She says

I quickly brought my wand up.

" Protego"
Nothing happened, and I was am safe from the spell

Without wasting another second, I casted out another spell.

"Rictusempra"
Pansy started laughing uncontrollably and dropped her wand.

"Blaise"

"Flipendo"
I took down blaise.

"Petrifius Totalus"
I took down Astoria

"Animagus"
I took down Theodore, and he became a hedgehog.

I looked around and saw people cheering for me and laughing at Theodore, aka the hedgehog .
Now, only one person was remaining. The person I despise the most.

"Mattheo Riddle.... now it's your turn. " Snape said.