꒰ 002

♡ ⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧ lady, hear me tonight!⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧

     ♡ ⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧  chapter 2: who is she?⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧

Bianca woke up in Robby's apartment.
What was she doing there?
Well last night after having dinner at the bar, she had a beer or two.
Or maybe more than two actually.

Bianca got out of Robby's bed.
He must slept in the couch, Bian thought.
When she was going to the kitchen to have breakfast, she heard Robby talking.

─ Yo Robby who are you talking to? You woke me up.
─ Who is she?

In front of Bianca, there was a blonde woman talking to Robby.

─ It's funny that you care.
Robby said.
─ I'm your mother, I always care, honey.
I'm sorry that I got back now from the Maldivas but I promise I won't go away for that long next time.

Oh, that was Robby's mom?
What an introduction, Bianca thought to herself.

─ You always say the same and still never do it.
─ I'm sorry, darling.
Robby's mom caressed his face.

What was Bianca supposed to do now? She was still standing in the kitchen next to Robby like an idiot while he talked to his mom.

─ Well, do you wanna tell me now who is your friend?
Robby's mom asked him.

─ I'm Bianca, but you can call me Bian.
─ You're so pretty! I'm Shannon, Robby's mom. Are you gonna stay here for breakfast?

─ Mom she lives with us now.
Robby said.

Bianca started to feel like she was bothering them and didn't belong there, but where else could she go?

She always asks Robby if he needs help cleaning the apartment, or doing the dishes, or going to the grocery store or with literally anything.

Bianca felt like he was helping her a lot by letting her stay there, with him.
And she wanted Robby to know that she was thankful, so she showed it by caring about him and helping in everything she could.

─ Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't know she was staying.
─ Of course you didn't, you've been away for almost a month.

Okay, now this was uncomfortable.

─ We're going out to have breakfast, we'll be back for dinner.

He was kidding, right? Bian was still in the same clothes that she wore last night and her hair was a mess, she couldn't go out like this.

─ Well, okay. Stay safe both of you.

Shannon told them before Robby grabbed Bianca's arm and dragged her out of the apartment.