~ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭 ~

johnnies pov:
it's 3:30am and I can't get to sleep. Jake told me to come in his room when ever I feel scared,sad or just couldn't get to sleep but I never did because I didn't want to wake Jake up but this time I really needed him I had been overthinking the whole time and I really need to talk to someone, I get up and walk to his room nervously . So here I am standing in front of Jake Webbers door about to knock. Before I was about to I heard a voice from his room "Johnny I know your there come in" he says sitting at his desk watching youtube, I decided to sit on his bed and just stare at the ceiling till the video he was watching finished.

jakes pov:
I was watching youtube until i hear rustling from outside my room, knowing it was johnny i called him in " Johnny I know your there come in" I say waiting for him to say hello , hi , sup or whatever but he never he just came in and laid on my bed, so I decided to just finish this video and then ask him what's up.

johnnys pov:
When Jake had finally finished his video he sat right next to me and asked "are you okay johnny" he said looking at me with his gorgeous brown doe eyes, he was so pretty WAIT I DIDNT MEAN THAT IN A GAY WAY I DEFINITELY DONT LIKE JAKE right..? I couldn't slip any words out my mouth instead it was just tears " johnny what the fuck come here" he wraps his strong hands around me and all I could think about was him.

_________________________________

FIRST STORY AND WOW IM PROUD OF MYSELF 💋💋💋