x. I Will Always Love You

Previously (skip if you'd like): "Was that Elijah?" Stefan asked as the black SUV pulled off

Previously (skip if you'd like): "Was that Elijah?" Stefan asked as the black SUV pulled off. "Yeah" Elena sighed. "What was he doing dropping you off?"

"He wanted to talk to me about Klaus and warn me that his other siblings were in town."

'Stupid Elena! Why would you tell him that?!' she thought. "There's more of them?" Stefan exclaimed. "Yes, but he also said that they mean no harm and Klaus has given Elijah his word that he wouldn't hurt me or any of my loved ones."

"Their originals Elena!" Stefan raised his voice slightly "And you trust Elijah? After he betrayed you lying to you to us that he dealt with Klaus?!"

"Look Stefan," Elena sighed walking off and Stefan following her "I trust Elijah just as much as I trust you." she told him "And if I didn't trust Elijah then I wouldn't had let him bring me to school."

**

First Period

Elena and Stefan walked into History class, Alaric standing in front of the board writing down their lesson. "Good morning" Alaric said to Elena and Stefan who said 'good morning' back and sat in their seats. Once class was about to begin, the principal walked in with two people "Good morning, Mr. Saltzman" The principal said. "Good morning, Mr. White."

"These are your new students," he told the teacher "Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson."

"Alright," Alaric nodded and the principal left, "Class," he said catching the senior's attention "Meet our new students," he said, and Elena's eyes widened at the pair who stood smiling before her "Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson."

Caroline and Bonnie's eyes widened also at the names remembering Elena's story from earlier.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*

After third period it was a free period for Elena and her friends, she was sitting at a table with Bonnie and Caroline when Kol and Rebekah walked over to them, "Hello" Kol smirked as Elena groaned.

"Kol, I told you she doesn't want us over here" Rebekah said. "Non-sense she's our sister," Kol sat next to Elena wrapping his arm around her. "I don't mind Rebekah being here, but Kol can leave" Eelena said shrugging Kol off of her.

"Caroline, Bonnie, meet my siblings Kol and Rebekah." Elena told her best friends "Kol, Rebekah, meet Caroline Forbes and Bonnie Bennett, my two best friends."

"I'm her favorite" Kol said.
"No your not." Elena and Rebekah said at the same time.

"Boyfriend alert" Caroline said coughing, Elena turned her head and saw Stefan walking up to them. "Hey" Stefan smiled at Elena kissing her, Kol gagged at this, and Rebekah looked away, "I've been looking for you" he told her.

"I've been here the entire time" Elena said "Can we talk?" She asked Stefan who nodded, she looked at her friends and siblings the girls took the hint and got up and left, Rebekah had to drag Kol away. "Stefan we should break up." She said flatly but had emotion in her voice.