Part 4

Here is the next part.. Enjoy and Please ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

Shekhar noticed that guy looking at ragini as if he had seen the light for the first time and her blushing typically like a girl while glancing at him..

He rolls his eyes and comes to stand in between blocking his sight..

He looks straight at the guy who looked up at him with a frown..

Shekhar- You heard me......??

Guy - S.. Sorry.. I couldn't get you..

He tried to look behind him but shekhar was not budging at all and stand there crossing his hands..

Shekhar- Hi.. I am Shekhar gadodia.. Your accident happened with my car.. I am sorry, I was at fault.. You don't worry, I will take full responsibility of your treatement to recovery.. Everything.....

That guy just shakes his head still trying to get a look behind..

Guy - Uhmm no....Actually.....

Ragini steps aside and comes to stand beside Shekhar looking apologetic..

Shekar noticed that guys face lit up again..

He looked at ragini standing at his side in surprise and then looks back to find no one..

Shekhar - Hey... Why are you here.. ??

Ragini (guiltily) - I am sorry.. It was all my fault.. Because of me you have been hurt.. I know it doesn't compensate but I am extremely sorry..

That guy shakes his head..

Guy - No.. Please.. No need to say sorry.. I remember correctly that I was coming from a wrong direction.. It wasn't your fault.. It was my own mistake.. You don't need to feel guilty..

A relieved breath escapes shekhar's lips.. Well  if not anything this guy was honest.. He indeed came from wrong side suddenly and that's why accident happened.. If he had refused to cooperate there could have been trouble with legal side.. Afterall accident is not a small thing..

Ragini - But it doesn't change the fact that you are hurt because of me and I am responsible for this.. We also have to contact your family.. You can tell us their number..

Hearing this a hesitant look comes across his face..

Shekhar - What's wrong.. ??

Guy - Uhh.. Actually.. My family is not here..

Shekhar - What do you mean..??

Guy - I came here just few days back in for work opportunities... I am alone in this city and I don't want to worry my family by telling about this condition..

Shekhar - But we have to tell them.. You are not seriously hurt but you have hurt your head and there is minor fracture in your hand.. You are in no position to be alone.. Someone has to be with you..

Guy - Its ok.. Doctors and nurses are there.. Afterwrads I will manage.. I really can't inform my family.. Please understand..

Ragini looks at him and then turns to Shekhar..

Ragini - It's alright dad.. If he doesn't want to then let it be..Anyways its our responsibility to look after him..

Shekhar(frowning) - He will be discharged in few days.. After that..??

Ragini - We will think of that layer.. For now we are here..

Shekhar (muttering) - Yeah.. That's the only work I am left behind with..