ONESHOT

<<POV>>

 You walked back from a reunion party. You felt exhausted and nauseous from all that alcohol you drank. Walking in the dark streets with blinking streets lights, sounds of crickets. You felt at ease of how relaxing it'll be walking alone with a cold breeze. As you lost in the relaxing feeling, a sound of someone stepped on a branch can be heard. It wasn't loud but its subtle. Shocked, you looked around to find the source of the sound. Yet you find nothing but you, alone, in the dark streets. You wander around for a bit to loosen up the dizziness. You started to feel sick and stumble upon a gorgeous fellow. His skin was white as snow. But you didn't mind all that and just continue your journey.

 As you started to walk back past him, he grabbed your hands. You startled but easily calm down. He looks at you with a desperate and obsessed look on his face. You could see in his eyes that he's in love, crazy in love. You tried to ask him to let your hand go nicely, but he didn't let go, instead, he tighten his grips and smiles menacingly. "No one, not even a person, can touch you.. except for me." He laughs and even tighten his grips more. You flinched and knew something went wrong. The more you pull your hand, the more deeper his nails dug in your skin. "..you. love me, don't you?" He stuttered and even shakes for a bit. You tried to calm him down, but before you even do that, he slaps you and attacks you in the face, with pain, you asked him to stop, immediately. The sound of your pain, makes it worse. A tear goes down from his eyes but he's still laughing. You passed out after several punches at your body.

                                                            "..hey"

                                                                  "...you love me"

                                                                                         "....right?"

 the sound of metal clinking, you were breathing heavily. Your body were full of bruises, your hands, legs and neck were chained like a dog. You could see someone in a blurry vision. A man with a mischievous grin and a red face. He caresses your face and kisses you. You didn't enjoy it though. Not this time. His laugh made you weak. Its scary, horrifying even when he smiles. He looks at you again with a slight smile. "You're mine."

 You gritted your teeth and clenches your fist. "Who are you? Why- Why did you do this to me?!" You shouted on the top of your lungs. He smirks seductively and laughs at you before he takes a step forward and grabs your face. He glares at you, "How did you not know, baby?~ It's Scara, Scaramouche." You feel like your legs weaken and falls down to the ground. As you sob in tears and hugging your legs, he crouches, and whispers at your ear, "Don't worry, love. We'll be making love till the end of our lives. Be prepared, because I don't think you're ready." He leans back and smirks at you. You cried even more as he walks out of there. In your head, all you think is,

                                                                            - STAY ALIVE-

yeah this is the same person who wrote 'My Knight (StanxKyle fanfic)' Im cringing so hard.

->