𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧.

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓
✧*̥˚     one hell of an amen      *̥˚✧
┗━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┛

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓✧*̥˚     one hell of an amen      *̥˚✧┗━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┛

━━━━ NON-FANDOM
ROLEPLAY

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
so be well my friend
til i see you again
yeah this is our last goodbye
and it's a hell of an amen
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
RULES . . . - ̗̀✧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━ please be respectful to me and to other people who are roleplaying here.   this is meant to be a safe space for everyone who wants to let loose and have some fun.   so there will be absolutely no bullying allowed here.   be kind to all people, and accept that if their ocs make it through me, you have no right to judge them.   anything is possible in terms of appearance, names, personality, and sexuality.   adding to this — please do not butt into others’ roleplays.

━━━━ please be literate.   this is meant to be a literate roleplay, so one-liners are absolutely not allowed.   i want details and information in each response — this will include your forms.

━━━━ no god-play.   no, your oc is not all-powerful and the strongest of all.   no, your fourteen-year-old oc cannot defeat a trained enemy without backup.   keep it realistic, keep it sensible.    this is my roleplay, and there will be instances where you may have a powerful oc, however, i may stop roleplaying if you make your character undefeatable without reason.

━━━━ control your character, and your character only.   you are not allowed to play my characters, nor are you allowed to switch canon characters you're playing as after the roleplay begins.

━━━━ there is a trigger warning posted at the beginning of each character posted here.   please read it carefully before you ask to roleplay with the oc, as some of the topics will be mentioned or are relevant to the character's backstory.

━━━━ when it comes to smut, at this point, anything goes.   however, take it to private messaging or timeskip.   this is not something i will do in public for all to read.   and you must ask me beforehand if i'm comfortable with it.

━━━━ each character will have three scenarios, which i have come up with.   unless discussed otherwise, if you do not wish to use these scenarios, you will come up with one yourself.

━━━━ please note that i am and adult!   i will refuse to roleplay with anyone under fourteen years old, and if you are under eighteen, please be advised that my content is heavy and dark.   i am an adult and therefore roleplay adult themes.

━━━━ if i don't respond within a day, you are welcome to tag me once.   after that, you may tag me every three days, no sooner. be aware of the fact that i’m a college student with a job and other things, so roleplaying is more often than not my least concern.   if responses don't come after a week, assume that i have lost interest.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GENRES . . . - ̗̀✧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━ mythical sonas.
━━━━ feline sonas.
━━━━ avian sonas.
━━━━ canine sonas.
━━━━ modern humans.
━━━━ fantasy humans.
━━━━ werewolf.
━━━━ fantasy creatures.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE
— WYVORNN

do not steal these characters, or these
forms.