~~~~~Chapter 1- Giyuu~~~~~

When Giyuu Tomioka was a little kid he would often wonder. Why was he like this? Why does he look at boys this way? It's not right to love a boy?! It doesn't bring anything to the bloodline, men can't reproduce! Why is his hair so addicting? Why do I wish I could be with him all the time? His smile is so intoxicating! This isn't right! Giyuu had thought, staring at a silver haired boy from afar. Till he heard someone calling his name.

"Gi..." someone started to say

"Giyuu... Hello, anyone in there?" an orange haired boy with a scar on his left cheek was saying.

"Huh..Yeah Sabito?" Giyuu said coming back to reality.

"You were staring at him again," Sabito said with a disappointed sigh.

"I was?" Giyuu questioned

"Yeah" Sabito stated, making goo goo eyes at Giyuu in a mocking way. He then started running away from Giyuu laughing

"Hey! You get back here!" Giyuu stated then, started running after Sabito, he too was laughing.

They were only of the age of thirteen. Once it started getting dark they both decided to go home. As Giyuu was going home it started to get really dark really fast. Right as he was outside of his front door he heard a bunch of thrashing inside. He opened the door to see a creature he had never seen before, holding his older sister, Tsutako by the neck. Giyuu was terrified but even through that he wanted to save his sister. He grabbed a knife and ran at the demon holding his sister.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE HOLDING MY SISTER? LET HER GO!" Giyuu screamed charging at the creature. The creature had stopped Giyuu in his tracks. The creature was now holding him by his head.

"Stupid kid! What do you think you're doing?!" The feminine creature taunted.

"Let my sister go, you freak!" Giyuu spat. Taking the knife he was holding and stabbed it into the creature's arm.

"Aach! Foolish kid! You shouldn't have done that!" The creature hissed, dropping Giyuu.

*Cling* The creature had snapped the knife in half and dropped it to the ground. The creature started walking towards Giyuu, enraged. The creature had let go of Tsutako's neck only to grab her hair and start dragging her by it.

"L-leave my sister alone!" Giyuu cowarded. Giyuu was terrified, he had started backing away.

*Thump* The creature had been knocked on its butt. But by who? It was none other than Tsutako. She had been able to sweep the creature from its feet; she axe kicked the creature's heel.

"What are you?! What do you want with us?!" Tsutako cried, going in front of Giyuu to protect him.

"I'm a demon of course! What do I want from you, to eat you!" The demon stated, with a smile while getting up, and started approaching them again. "Now, stop running away! Make this easier for me!" The demon spoke, confidently. The demon was now less than an arm's length away.

"Giyuu get out of here! Ru-" Tsutako ordered, spitting out blood and dropping to her knees. The demon had slashed her chest.

"TSUTAKOOOOOOO! NO no no! Please don't leave too! Pleas- *hic* please! You're the only one I have left!" Giyuu cried, backing away from his now dead sister's body. He backed away till he couldn't due to the wall. Realizing that he was going to die, his mentally started to crumble and he started having a panic attack.

*whoosh* a rock came flying through the air and at the demon's head.

"I'm so sorry, mom" the silver haired boy squeaked walking into Giyuu's trashed house. Those were the last words Giyuu heard before blacking out.

Author note

I know it's not much Ill try to write more for the next chapters! hope you have a good day or night! 

love~ Nova