What If? pt. 3

Zephyrs POV
So we went to Berserker Island, and got reinforcements. Now we're at Outcast Island for what we hope will be the final fight. Liv, Kara, and Sif hadn't gotten back yet so we left without them. The dragons really took the Outcasts by surprise. "My dad is in the prison Toothless." I told him. Toothless flipped me off his back and took off for the prison. I screamed as I fell but then I was caught by another dragon. I looked down and saw one of Toothlesses children. "Oh wow. You're like a dart." I said. She hummed and I climbed up to sit properly. "Ok Dart, lets go." I said.

The fire from all the dragons spread wildly across the island. "Zephyr!" I heard. I looked over and saw Nuffink on one of the other Night Lights. "Hey! How did you-?" I asked. "Long story. I have good news and bad news. Good news is, I turned this one on our side." He said pointing at Freya behind him. She rolled her eyes. "Bad news is that this fire is gonna destroy the entire island if we don't do something." He said. "Freya, do you have any large containers? Anything that can be filled with water?" I asked. "Yeah. In the armory." She said. "Nuffink, grab those and try to put out the fires. I'm gonna try to make a firebreak." I said. He nodded and we took off.

Ivy's POV
I was fighting alongside the rest of my family when the fires got worse. It was getting to the point where even some of the dragons were trying to put out the flames. My dad and I got cut off from the others and trapped in a circle of fire with Outcasts all around us. "Dad! I cant breathe." I panted. "Just hold on Ivy!" He said, still fighting with some of the guards. "Dad... I cant." I fell to my knees and he ran to me. I cant breathe. The smoke is too thick. My dad looked around and saw a dragon trying to get rid of the fire. "Ivy listen to me. You're gonna go to that dragon, and you're gonna fly out of here." He said. "What about you?" I asked. "I'm gonna make sure you can get out safely." He said looking at the Outcasts who were coming back. He stood up and ran to fight them again. "Go Ivy! Go!" He yelled. I was hesitant but ran to the dragon. The massive dragon was a Typhoomerang. She looked at me worriedly. I reached my hand up to her and as she bent down, I had to pull my hand back as I coughed from the smoke. She realized why I needed her help, and lowered her head for me to get on her. I did and she took into the sky. As she took off, I heard my dad yell and I looked down in fear. "Ivy!" I heard. My mom flew up to me on Windshear. I didn't look away from the ground. Mom looked down and gasped. Frode had been killed. I fought back tears and looked at my mom. "We have to keep fighting." I said. She looked at me in fear. "For his sake!" I said. A singular tear went down her face and she nodded.

When all of it was finally over, I met back with Zephyr. "What happened to you?" She asked. I couldn't look at her. "My dad... didn't make it." I said. Her eyes widened and she hugged me. I hugged back softly. Then I pulled away in a moment of realization. "We should probably go check on the girls" I said. She visually panicked and nodded in agreement.

Kara's POV
Avoiding the dragons and all these people in black was hard. I can totally see how Liv was the Lieutenant of the Outcasts though. She's an amazing fighter. And more than that, she's protecting Sif's back. I guess she really is on our side. The dragons were caught off guard by the people attacking each other and were running around rapidly. That wouldn't be such an issue if there weren't Speed Stingers here. "Liv look out!" I yelled. She turned just in time to dodge the sting. One of the guards in black tackled her and they started to fight. I was gonna run to her but then I heard some dragons yelling hopelessly. "Sif!" I yelled. She looked where I was pointing and nodded. There was a Timberjack, a Deadly Nadder, and two Gronckles being attacked that she ran to help. I looked back to Liv, and nearby I saw an Armorwing. I grabbed my dagger and chucked it at the dragon. It simply bounced off him and he looked over at me. I pointed at Liv who was being pushed into a wall. The dragon fired at the opposing guard and Liv looked at the dragon shocked. "Wow. You're quite the big boy. What do you say we help each other?" Liv said walking to the dragon. With Sif and Liv handled, I started to run back over to Harvey. I got held up but could see everything that was happening. Harvey did manage to shove Ivar off her, but when he got up, he got his sword and stood over her to impale her. She didn't have enough time to react, but then something weird happened. The sword got smacked out of his hand and he got picked up by one foot. He yelled out in fear and confusion, only for a Changewing to come into view. The dragon beat him around with his tail and then threw him across the field. The dragon gestured for Harvey to get on him and she did.

While that all happened, I broke through a line of guards to save three Speed Stingers and a Death Song that got cornered. And then when I got cornered, they repaid the favor by freezing everyone that came at me. One of the Stingers did get hurt though, so I pulled him inside quickly. No one was in there and I was relieved. He roared at me, not trusting me. "Relax. I'm trying to help you." I told him. I grabbed an old rag and tied it around his leg where he was bleeding. When he stood up he seemed grateful, but then his head turned and he ran down the hallway. "Hey!" I ran, and jumped on his back. So I practically rode him down the hallway and then I fell off when we got to the end. He stared at a big iron door and looked concerned. "What? Is something in there?" I asked. I opened the door and he ran in.

Meanwhile
Embers POV
Ivar ordered some people to send a dragon they caught into the office. When they dragged it in, I couldn't even imagine how they caught it. A Skrill. Then something happened outside and the guards ran out immediately. The dragon glared at me, and I didn't even care. I'm too weak to do anything. I don't have anything left in me. I disobeyed too many times and now I'm paying the price. I just didn't know the price I had to pay was death. This is what I get for being a careless reckless child. My body fell limp as breathing became harder. I had been fighting to keep myself alive just to spite Harvey and Ivar. But now I just cant. Ill die and then get eaten by this Skrill. I let my head hang and breathed out heavily as the life left my body. The Skrill got concerned and apparently, the best thing it thought to do, was slap me in the face. When it did, a thousand volts shot through my body, and I woke up again. She looked at me sadly and I panted as I looked into her eyes. She started trying to bite through my chains but couldn't. So we just sat together and stared at each other.

Not fifteen minutes later, the door opened and my heart stopped. This is it. They're gonna kill me, and this dragon. A Speed Stinger ran in and I was shocked. And then a girl came in. "Why did you bring me here you weird dragon?" She asked. Then she saw me and her eyes widened. "Oh my Thor... are you even alive?" She asked. I frowned. "Very funny." I snapped. "Sorry." She said. She ran to me and looked at the chains. "Is there a key in here?" She asked. "In the drawer. Wait... who are you?" I asked. "I'm Kara. My friends and I came here looking for an escape and then started a war outside." She said looking through the drawer. She found the keys and ran to me. She unlocked my hands and I fell to the floor. She helped me up and I looked down at her. "Oh wow you're short." I said. She frowned. "And you are?" She asked. "Ember. Harvey's personal play thing, courtesy of that douche bag Ivar." I said. "It was his idea to do this to you?" She asked. I nodded and the Skrill came over to me. "Ok. Lets get you out of here" she said.