𝟬𝟬𝟰 the night we met

𐙚 ࣪ ⭒ 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
carlos sainz ━ chapter four.

𐙚 ࣪ ⭒ 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘carlos sainz ━ chapter four

As Estella tucked her daughter in bed, she smiled. Leticia, her daughter sheltered the galaxy in her eyes that resembled her father. Perhaps that is why it happened to be her favourite feature of her own daughter.

It would be a grave mistake to tell that she had moved on from her lover. Yes, she had found amazing friends over time but no one could really fill the void Carlos left in her life. That position was hollow and could only be filled by Carlos and him only. Stella believed that a person falls in love only once in life and maybe her love was him.

To let go of your loved one needed immense courage and determination.

Was it her selfishness? Yeah, perhaps. But, she liked to side with the opinion that she did it for his betterment. It was true, she just didn't want to be seen as a burden to his career. He had then, recently started out his career and she just did not want to ruin his path to soar up.

Yeah, people advised her to talk it out, try it over again. Whatever goes through a person in the spur of the moment, is what they know themselves only. 

Stella ran her fingers through Leticia's golden brown hair, reminiscing her past. The past that had Carlos and their uncommitted rapport.

Carlos and the Argentine model met at a party right before he signed the contract with Toro Rosso. It was a party thrown by Daniel Ricciardo. Thanks to Stella's friend, Sophia Maria, who was mutuals with the F1 driver, dragged Stella to the party.

Back then, Stella was an uprising model, who liked to focus on her career. However at the party a certain hazel eyed caught her eye. The liquid courage that was in her, helped her to strike a conversation with the Carlos Sainz, who was then sitting next to the bar.

"Hey, I am Estella Diaz." she (politely) introduced herself, to which she heard an uninterested response, "This is the 17th time tonight and for the last time, I am not interested." he groaned.

Rolling her eyes, she joked in her mother tongue, Spanish, "No me ofrecía a follarte.  𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶"