- 1

FIRST PART OF THIS STORY TAKES PLACE BEFORE MASH IS 15-16 YEARS OLD.

               “IF ONLY.. that there was a snack shop nearby for animals, I could have just made things easier for gramp. By then, he wouldn't even need to waste his time walking around the city in search of a food for you, miss rabbit.”

Spoke a young boy with his yellow eyes set on a white rabbit. While he's not showing his emotion much, simply because he always has this poker face 24/7. As he talks to his ‘best friend’, some may wonder, what the hell is this boy doing- while the other half thinks to themselves of how cute this interaction is.

Yet, no one ever seems to question what this rabbit is currently feeling with this boy- Mash's burndead. Yapping to its long ear.

“as i was saying—”

                            💥    KA- POW—

In just a few seconds, the rabbit leaped forward and twirled itself in the air. Slapping Mash's cheek with its feet, before it fell back to the ground with a thud. Ouch.

                              Blink
                                             Blink..

As the atmosphere fell into an awkward silence, Mash stared shockingly at his ‘best friend’. Unable to form a coherent sentence to respond back to the kick with for the moment, as he wonders to himself what the hell just happen?  Yet, as soon as he noticed how strange that his friend is currently acting.

He quickly took note of how the rabbit is crossing its arm together, feet rapidly tapping against the ground as it seems to look.. unsatisfied with something, or, could it possibly be with him instead?

“a- are.. you.. mad..” funnily enough, even with a rabbit, this young boy is still stuttering like a feather mess. Fearfully taking a step back as he put his palm over his cheek, not like it hurt.. but that kick was pretty personal for something so small like this creature.

                      “chichichi!” finally, he got a response from the rabbit. However, even if he does, he can't seem to understand the animal at all. Considering the language barrier, this isn't really that surprising to see..

“i dont— i dont understand..” his voice grew quieter as he spoke, the disappointment in his tone was evident as he looks at the rabbit with an upset face. Right, what was the damn animal expecting anyway? Of course he wouldn't understand! This boy is only 8 years old. To make things worse, he doesn't even have any magic to back things up. So a proper communication is very limited.. even though he tends to try to understand her.