ACCIDENT

DD’s Pov :

Mam said “ They wanted to sit in other bus. I think Dawn has fever”

Travis replied “ Mam, I want to move in that bus too.” 

Mam replied “ No you cant. Already bus has started.”

---------------

Bus stopped and travis immediately went running to check every bus. The moment he saw Dawn standing out in front of bus. He went to her  and stopped at her while breathing heavily and leaning more downwards while his hands were on his knees.

Travis asked in concern “ Are you okay?” Dawn didn’t replied not even looked at him. Galina said “ She has high fever.”

Travis hands went up in the air towards Dawns forehead. But before he could touch he had to stop as Riya shoutes “ Travis”

Travis hands went down and he turns his face backwards and look at Riya. Riya said “ Travis help me with this. My bag is stuck .”

Travis shouted “ Wait a minute.” And turned towards Dawn.

Dawn looking at them with an sad face.Travis again took his hands to check on her forehead but Dawn slaps on his hand to not let him touch her forehead. She turned around and says in a angry tone“ Don’t follow me.”

Dawn started walking fastly. Galina said “ Shes not well. Maybe because of that behaving this way.Talk to her tomorrow.I will check on her” Galina went behind dawn immediately.

Travis thought “ No way. Even if she don’t want. She has fever I should take care of her.”

Travis just made his right foot forward and heared Riya again shouted “Travis my bag is stuck.Please help”

Travis made a sigh face and turned behind and immediately went running towards her and helped her with the bag which was stuck in the bus door.

Dawn looked back when Travis was helping Riya and thought “ I will never look back again. I will never fall in love with you again.”
They left .

Travis was done and when he went to Dawn. She had already went home

----------------

The whole week Dawn didn’t attend the school. Travis asked Galina for Dawn's number but she didn’t answer his calls. And don't even check his messages.And after that Travis got his exam preparation holidays. 

After exams were over. Travis got to know that she had already left the city to Pune after the exams because of her father ‘s job transfer.

—------------+++++++++++

7 Years Later.( AFTER SEVEN YEARS)

Dawn is 24 now. She had studied science with bio and after being an intern and working in a reputed hospital. She earned well. She has recently bought a place for her own clinic back in the city Mumbai ( where she had studied in her school)

Dawn recently shifted from Pune to Mumbai in her new house. And her clinic was also in the same building. While in Pune she lived with her cousin sister and not with her parents.

Dawns PoV :

Moms call “ When will you agree to marry? “

I replied “ Mom i just moved in this new house now itself. ‘’

Mom replied “ And thats the reason i am concerned. You are living alone there. “

I replied “ This place is very safe. Neighbours are good too. They already treat every one living here as there own family. What are you concerned about now? “