Chapter One: The Move

Liv and her parents Ella and Thomas had just moved into their new home.

Liv- Great, Now i know why it's called the murder house

Ella- Have a bright side Liv, Aren't you into this stuff anyways?

Liv- For everyone to talk about me? I'm not going through that again mom.

Ella- Well we need to finish bringing the boxes inside and get some rest to unpack tomorrow morning.

As mom goes back outside to help dad unpack i go upstairs to my new room and get some of my stuff organized.

As I'm unpacking, i hear my door creak open.

Liv- mom?

No answer, I walk over to the door, shut it, then crawl into bed.

After twisting and turning for hours trying to get adjusted to the new place, I finally get some sleep.

Morning comes and i go down to the kitchen to see mom making breakfast.

Liv- Did you come upstairs last night?

Ella- No why?

Liv- Oh nevermind, where's the bathroom down here anyways

Ella- Right around the corner to the left

I go into the bathroom, shut the door, and cut the sink on. I splashed water onto my face to try to get woken up and that's when i see a face in the mirror standing directly behind me. What it seemed to be like a teenage boy.

I scream in fear of not knowing who was behind me, that's when mom opens the door.

Ella- What's wrong, is everything okay?

It's not like i was about to tell my mother i saw a person in the mirror, Maybe it's from the lack of sleep from last night which i wasn't able to get.

Liv- "Yeah uh, It was just a spider."
I say as i look around in confusion.

Ella- Well.. Me and your dad are going to town to get some groceries for Moira to cook with.

If you didn't know, Moira is the maid that came with the house, apparently she's been here for a very long time so i guess it was a package deal.

Liv- I'll stay here and finish my room i guess

Mom and dad leave to go to the store, while i go sit at the table in the kitchen while Moira is cleaning up.

Liv- So how long you been here?

Moira- Long enough to know quite a bit.

Liv- If you've really been here that long, do people actually call this place the murder house?

Moira- That's all your worried about isn't it?