give me a minute to hold my girl

A/N: THIS IS MY FIRST P.J IMAGNE IT ITS GON BE ANGST IM SO SORRY YALL 😭

you and Percy loved each other , but you and him didn't know until one day Percy confessed his love for you and got together

EVERYONE was jealous specially a huntress of Artemis named Donna.

one day you and Percy were hanging out in the strawberry field when you felt something stab your side. you look down to see one of Donna's arrows stabbed into your side. "Percy..." you look at Percy to already see his widened eyes staring at the arrow in your side.

Percy fastly grabbed you and ran to the infirmary to get my healed but as he was running my vision was going dark.

"stay with me y/n!" I hear him say as he places me on a bed and calls for a nurse "perc.." I say as I place a hand on his hand that's on my shoulder "you can't save me I've lost to much blood already.." he looked at me with realization that he was going to lose me and I was going to lose him.

**time skip**

Percy's POV:

I stayed with y/n as I waited and waited for her to wake up.

I couldn't handle it, I had to hold her, I had to make sure she was safe in my arms and no one was going to hurt her.

I crawl into the bed and wrap my arms around her. "I can't lose you.." I put my hand in her hair feeling it go through my fingers made me feel sadness that my heart and soul is dying in my arms and I can't save her.

"Percy.." I hear a nurse say my name "no.." I refuse to hear the nurse say my girl is dead, I knew she was dead she wasn't breathing in my arms. she wasn't playing with my curls like she always does. she wasn't telling me how I meant to her and that she didn't want to lose me.

I lost the girl I was inlove with for years..

A/n: I fr cried while making this omg 😭